Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

I finally found these and got them for $55 today. I guess waiting pays off sometimes.
smokin.gif
EA 50% off... my guy called me yesterday all ready to come and grab me and swoop these for $55 with this EA plug... too bad for me I grabbed them from the Tempe ES for like $87 shipped ONLY A WEEK AGO....been waiting over 3 months and this is how I get played....
ohwell.gif

I'll say this though if I keep seeing crappy 2009 Space Jams I still might try and get a 2nd pair they are pretty much my grail.... and Brand Jordan actually did them justice on the Retro
happy.gif
Pardon my ignorance... What is EA?

Also, how do the Jordan High I fit? I had the 2000 retros i (white midnight nvy) with the numbered edition.. and they ran 1/2 size large.. do the JordanI's these days still fit the same? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

I finally found these and got them for $55 today. I guess waiting pays off sometimes.
smokin.gif
EA 50% off... my guy called me yesterday all ready to come and grab me and swoop these for $55 with this EA plug... too bad for me I grabbed them from the Tempe ES for like $87 shipped ONLY A WEEK AGO....been waiting over 3 months and this is how I get played....
ohwell.gif

I'll say this though if I keep seeing crappy 2009 Space Jams I still might try and get a 2nd pair they are pretty much my grail.... and Brand Jordan actually did them justice on the Retro
happy.gif
Pardon my ignorance... What is EA?
EA is employee appreciation

When yall got the black laces for these, what length did you get? Also, where did you pick them up? Longest I can seem to find in a store is 54".

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Also, how do the Jordan High I fit? I had the 2000 retros i (white midnight nvy) with the numbered edition.. and they ran 1/2 size large.. do the Jordan I's these days still fit the same? Thanks in advance.
I've got those midnight navy/metallic silver 1s also man they've been through some things
ohwell.gif

I guess if 1s run large for you then go up a size I do get the 1 in size 11 and most other Js I wear 10.5 so maybe your right....

The 1 is my favorite sig everybody cries out OD I'm gettin all I can eat with plenty of colors to choose from at cheap prices....
smokin.gif

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom