DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

why must they continue to put that big jumpman on the tongue...at least make it half that size like the nike air tag....it looks so stupid i swear...who keepstelling them that this is hot
You must be new to the world of Jordan Brand. They've gotten rid of the "Nike" tags on Jordan retros for the past 10 years. It's a way for them to differentiate from OG's and earlier retros of the 90s. Sucks, but yeah, that's JB marketing for you.

JB is lame. Pre yellowed? Come on....get with it JB!

laugh.gif

Whiter than white canvas + manila-colored midsole = Na brah.

Keep it ALL new or keep it ALL vintage.

It's almost like the people at JB butted heads on the idea and took aspects of each. SMH

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by wrukus

i dont actually dont mind the pre yellowing.  it will just make it easier to take them out of the box and rock them.  its the same whenever i buy vnds kicks from the buy/sell forum.  makes me not have to worry about when i'm gonna finally undeadstocking them.  its the pre yellowed icy soles that look terrible.

You DO have a point there
nerd.gif

these are pretty fresh the yellowing kind of killed up but still when is the last that ajko came out i will cop this colorway and the white and red

I have to say, I really like these. I also like the idea that many people don`t like them. Makes them easier to cop.

This is how you know that a company has it's customers by the sack. SMH @ buying shoes that look like they've been pissed on. I don't care how one tries to justify it, this is the ultimate insult from JB. They're sitting in a building full of gold coins like scrooge mcduck laughing right now saying, "these guys will buy anything we put a jumpman on."

I'm still going to hold off deciding to cop until I see them in person. For now I don't like the pre-yellow, maybe it'll be ok in person...and maybe (crossed fingers) there's a way to wash the yellow off

PASS!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

04/2010 Air Jordan I Retro KO (limited release)
402297-161 White/Varsity Red
$125.00
I found that in Sole Collector and the color way is completley different
Idk what to think-
Check out the jordan release forum
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom