DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

So if you wear them and they get dirtier, is that a good thing or a bad thing? IMO its gonna be hard for the sales people to sell shoe cleaner to people who buy these.

i like the canvas. Not feeling the yellow though. These would be hot if there were no yellowing.

i wonder if you can clean that off or at least make them look newer. Is it possible? Thanks in advance

Best pair of 1's to drop in forever. Yall are willin' on the canvas and the pre-yellowing. It gives these that dope vintage feel. Amazing. If i could cop twice, it'll be done.

I thought nike learned their lesson from all the backlash when they did those yellowed bttys' awhile back... but reguardless these are getting copped and will sell out... april is gonna be good with those vi's drop'n too

Those look extremely dope. It looks surprising to see that ankle covering not cracking like the originals lol. I plan on buying these. It's been awhile since I've bought a bulls colored jordan

Hate that JB has been pouring quality releases lately, they've been robbing my bank account since November
laugh.gif

everything about the shoe is fresh except the sole. That was stupid. plus I hate Hate Hate Hate white canvas. Nearly impossible to keep clean. 1 little stain and the shoe is a wrap. I remember I had the Piet sb dunks and it was the same thing. Nice shoe just couldn't keep them because I was scared to wear them and they get messed up.

If Jordan Brand really wanted to go so far out of the way to make the AJKO's look vintage then why not have the "Nike Air" on the tongue? I dont mind the aged look to the shoe, i think its a good idea actually. But seriously if the vintage look is what you are aiming for then why put a logo on the shoe that didnt exist untill 2-3 years after the shoe was created? It makes no sense and you would actually cut production costs because the nike tage is smaller and requires less material.

Yet another classic ruined...

smh ... vintage sneakers what kind of nonsense is that theres a reason why sneakerheads try to prevent yellowing THEY DON'T WANT IT

i dont actually dont mind the pre yellowing.  it will just make it easier to take them out of the box and rock them.  its the same whenever i buy vnds kicks from the buy/sell forum.  makes me not have to worry about when i'm gonna finally undeadstocking them.  its the pre yellowed icy soles that look terrible.

Originally Posted by wrukus

i dont actually dont mind the pre yellowing.  it will just make it easier to take them out of the box and rock them.  its the same whenever i buy vnds kicks from the buy/sell forum.  makes me not have to worry about when i'm gonna finally undeadstocking them.  its the pre yellowed icy soles that look terrible.
Couldn't have said it any better
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

You DO have a point there
nerd.gif

I'm loving these, woulda liked to yellow em myself but i'll probably grab 2 pairs and rock both to death...they better be comfy

Back
Top Bottom