DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by edunpeal

got my 2nd pair off of eastbay w/ 20% off
roll.gif

Where'd you get the 20% off from
pimp.gif

hey i hear you there. been that route a few times. seems its a crap shoot not knowing if they will still be around when the 50% happens,
or if they exclude them or not.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by PoopieJayzNnikes

god you kids are dumb grow up. putting shoes in the motha %+@%%$ fridge dumb %%%.. go get a job

I turn 25 this year and have a full time job and been rocking J's for 19 years now, so I am not a kid, nor a hypebeast(@whoever said that #!$!)

LIGHTEN UP 
indifferent.gif
I personally found the pic, funny.  And I don't find a lot of things funny (all the dumb nut shots and piercings/burns/brandings stupid kids do to air on YT or Break--smh), nor do I have a lot of patience for stupid acts/behavior.  But, for real, who takes a pic of shoes in the fridge?  oh my! 
laugh.gif
awwww looks like I hurt someones feelings. Congrats on turning 25!!!!!! Hurray!!!

I woulda never thought I could cop on Eastbay for 20% off this soon after RD. Oh well- too late now.

JB totally produces shoes in numbers more than ever compared to any time frame from the past. (General releases) So it's not uncommon to find J's at a discounted price after a few months of shelf warming.

I'm not buying from Eastbay on release day anymore. I'll just wait until they let you use discounts from now on.

taken from justhotkicks post in the outlet thread

"Finishline marked down the Oreo VI to $119.99.
Use coupon code DEFDEALS20115 for $20 bucks off $115 or more. It works on this item.
You can arrange for in-store pick-up if your local FNL has it in stock, making them $100 before tax."

Originally Posted by Redrum

Use coupon code DEFDEALS20115 for $20 bucks off $115 or more. It works on this item.
You can arrange for in-store pick-up if your local FNL has it in stock, making them $100 before tax."

for that price im guna grab a pair good lookin out

had these in my hands as i was marking them down.  was kinda doing the math on how much after the mark down, plus employee discount.  then realized even after plenty of time has passed for them to grow on me, and now the price is right, i still just straight up dont like them.

Originally Posted by Redrum

I just picked them up. Grabbed A-Grade Pistons for the same price 105.99 (pistons) vs 105.98 (oreos). Both after tax. So for 212, I can't complain having these shoes. Never had a pair of VIs before until these and they are very quickly becoming one of my favorite Jordans. 

that "Oreo" nickname is really starting to get annoying. ^^^^and i think the guy who got flamed on for putting them in the refrigerator with the milk was because of taking the oreo nickname too literal (im not the only one who hates the nickname).

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

that "Oreo" nickname is really starting to get annoying. ^^^^and i think the guy who got flamed on for putting them in the refrigerator with the milk was because of taking the oreo nickname too literal (im not the only one who hates the nickname).

What page was that on out of curiosity? Not trying to surf through 76 pages

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

What page was that on out of curiosity? Not trying to surf through 76 pages

page 73

Back
Top Bottom