Dev-Dancing In The Dark

What's going on, guys? Flame on, but I'm really feeling this track. That beat is just 
eek.gif

My boy at school showed me a remix of it that just blew my mind, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's not that weak Proper Villains Dubstep mix...it was electronic with some crazy synths and it kept the dope sax on the track, too.

I've been looking around for days trying to find it. I would contact my friend, but he's in Beijing right now doing his thing and relatively AWOL.

Can any heads out there point me in the right direction? Or at least point me in the direction of some dope remixes of this track so I can maybe find the right one?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Peace

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

You thought the Proper Villains remix was weak? I thought it was dope 
The Proper Villains remix was for "Bass Down Low" and it is WAY better than the og.

The Proper Villains remix was for "Bass Down Low" and it is WAY better than the og.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I know about that song, but I thought that we were talking about this song...

I know about that song, but I thought that we were talking about this song...

Oh hell yes it is. That remix that Gutta posted sounds better than the og too.

Oh hell yes it is. That remix that Gutta posted sounds better than the og too.

Proper Villains remix both tracks. You're right Gutta, I was referring to the remix you posted. I didn't think it was bad, I just couldn't get down with the tempo change-up. The concept was cool, but the original pace was just SO LIVE. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Anybody have any info on other dope remixes?

Gotta find this track
nerd.gif

Proper Villains remix both tracks. You're right Gutta, I was referring to the remix you posted. I didn't think it was bad, I just couldn't get down with the tempo change-up. The concept was cool, but the original pace was just SO LIVE. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Anybody have any info on other dope remixes?

Gotta find this track
nerd.gif

DEVI DEV is the chicks name. ive met her a bunch of random random times thru mutual friends.
she also did the hook for like a G6.

she works for power106 still i think so they might have tons of remixes on the site

DEVI DEV is the chicks name. ive met her a bunch of random random times thru mutual friends.

she works for power106 still i think so they might have tons of remixes on the site

the sax riff on this song is dope. and she has some good vocals.
i been playing this for a minute.

the sax riff on this song is dope. and she has some good vocals.
i been playing this for a minute.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Word. That's pretty dope. Thanks for the info. You mean remixes on the power106 site?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Word. That's pretty dope. Thanks for the info. You mean remixes on the power106 site?

Back
Top Bottom