Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Don't say it like that. It was always very likely that the Brain Surgeon was someone very close to Vogel. He got close to Cassie to get close to Dex after he realized Dex was protecting Vogel and hunting him. That's all there is to that.

He killed Cassie to frame Zach cuz at the time Zach actually left town to kill an old friend he felt deserved it. This is me filling in the gaps so I'm guessing the writers want us to think that Saxon/Daniel was smart enough to know that Dex would look for Zach, figure out he didn't kill Cassie but bring Zach back to Miami so that he could kill him and plant Zach in Dex apt just to prove he could kill ppl close to Dex.

Cassie was one thing that could be seen as random but killing Zach was the 2nd domino to fall to let Dex know somebody is killing ppl close to him.

Last edited:
So Daniel is not only Cassie's boyfriend/killer, but he's also Vogel's son and he just so happens to be the Brain Surgeon as well?

How convenient. :lol: :smh:

Why did Daniel kill Cassie using Zach's MO? You could argue that him killing her was a crime of passion, but if that's the case why implicate Zach by putting his blood under Cassie's fingernails?

Looks like Vogel finally found her "perfect psychopath".

I'm intrigued by seeing how Team Vogel vs. Team Dexter dynamic plays out over these last episodes.

The whole him being Cassie's boyfriend is no different than ice truck killer being Deb's bf, both situations were exactly the same, they were dating them just to be closer to Dex.

I think he wanted to frame Zach and have Dex go after him instead of working with him. Once Dex didn't kill Zach, he did it himself.

You say that, every, single, week tho. Feel free to stop watchin it already.

We get it, you hate the show now, thank you for telling us, again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You say that, every, single, week tho. Feel free to stop watchin it already.

We get it, you hate the show now, thank you for telling us, again.
laugh.gif
I've said that maybe 3 times.

You're just mad because I don't like deb.

Now deb wants to become a cop, but she doesn't want to become a cop.

Lawd help me rationalize this stupidity.

Last edited:
This show has to be the dumbess crap. I get they wanna raise the stakes but damn

I was hoping for

Vogel being part of the family, Zack being a nice addition, Deb getting her **** together and hannah being a wife. A nice table of that once everything was resolved. The whole Vogels Son thing is just stupid

yea the preview for the next episode and last 3 shows looked good. Wasn't dexter dating some british chick back in season 2? or3? I bet hannah dies

Don't say it like that. It was always very likely that the Brain Surgeon was someone very close to Vogel. He got close to Cassie to get close to Dex after he realized Dex was protecting Vogel and hunting him. That's all there is to that.

He killed Cassie to frame Zach cuz at the time Zach actually left town to kill an old friend he felt deserved it. This is me filling in the gaps so I'm guessing the writers want us to think that Saxon/Daniel was smart enough to know that Dex would look for Zach, figure out he didn't kill Cassie but bring Zach back to Miami so that he could kill him and plant Zach in Dex apt just to prove he could kill ppl close to Dex.

Cassie was one thing that could be seen as random but killing Zach was the 2nd domino to fall to let Dex know somebody is killing ppl close to him.

I don't think he killed Cassie to frame Zack. I think he did it out of rage, because she was going to break it off with him. Dude didn't need to plan a trip and push it on her to get close to Dexter.

She wants to become a cop again, but she has the baggage of being a serial killers brother and done dirt herself.

Last edited:
yea the preview for the next episode and last 3 shows looked good. Wasn't dexter dating some british chick back in season 2? or3? I bet hannah dies
Kind of dating, more like strictly banging but she was a crazy arsonist and he killed her on a quick trip to Paris before that season ended like the last scene of the ep. Think it was S2.

She wants to become a cop again, but she has the baggage of being a serial killers brother and done dirt herself.
I understand that, but she keeps helping quinn out.

Among other things.

When Vogel reared her head in the 1st ep. I was like woah, this season may get serious.

Now I'm like, "what's this show about again?"

The feds are looking for hannah, yet dexter is driving her around like nothing.

Have they not seen prison break?

Dudes in that show couldn't get a drink from a park water fountain without a dog recognizing that they were escaped prisoners.

The suspense is gone.

There's nothing to look forward to.

Most of the characters are so one deminsional.

The BEST thing about Quinn was when he suspected Dexter of doing some dirt, now he and dexter are best buds.

wth?

I will be in here next week to post my disappointment of that episode.

What's so hard to understand? She wants to be a cop again so she'll help Quinn with little things like that and things he can't do that she can do with PI resources. While on the other hand she doesn't want to fully commit cuz she helps out her serial killer brother (by steering away the detectives) and his serial killer friends while also wanting to cross the line herself when she gets too emotionally involved in a case.

The show has fallen flat, everybody sees that but if you aint talking about the eps, I don't see the point of coming back to keep complaining. Might as well save it until the finale. I know I aint going back to the TWD thread again same with The Killing.

I don't think he killed Cassie to frame Zack. I think he did it out of rage, because she was going to break it off with him. Dude didn't need to plan a trip and push it on her to get close to Dexter.
So he killed Cassie cuz she wanted to end it and then after decided to frame Zach?

Okay, I don't care about the sequence of events that much. Think I was just replying to someone else anyway.

Last edited:
What's so hard to understand? She wants to be a cop again so she'll help Quinn with little things like that and things he can't do that she can do with PI resources. While on the other hand she doesn't want to fully commit cuz she helps out her serial killer brother (by steering away the detectives) and his serial killer friends while also wanting to cross the line herself when she gets too emotionally involved in a case.

The show hasn't fallen flat, everybody sees that but if you aint talking about the eps, I don't see the point of coming back to keep complaining. Might as well save it until the finale. I know I aint going back to the TWD thread again same with The Killing.

She clearly knows that becoming a cop again isn't a good idea, but she keeps picking at it.

You can't be half a gangster cop.

I was talking about the eps and I still am, so idk where you got that idea.

The 1st two episodes were good.

By ep. 7, I lost hope in this show ending on a high note.

The show hasn't fallen flat, everybody sees that but if you aint talking about the eps, I don't see the point of coming back to keep complaining. Might as well save it until the finale. I know I aint going back to the TWD thread again same with The Killing.

She clearly knows that becoming a cop again isn't a good idea, but she keeps picking at it.
You can't be half a gangster cop.
I don't see the problem. Plenty cops are half timing it though. There's plenty cops that do their job and do dirt. PLENTY in many other tv shows and in real life. So yeah you can. She can keep picking at it until she makes her final decision.

I love this show but it's awful. I'm only loyal cause i want to see how it ends.

majority of this sries has basically been lackluster writing, or writers too scared to make a commitment to the story. How many times has dexter been caught and they just worked their way out of it. or drag it along. They even did it when deb caught him red handed. Pretended like he was going to talk his way out of it for 3 episodes.

if i worked on this show and i watched breaking bad i would be so embarrassed.

The show has fallen flat, everybody sees that but if you aint talking about the eps, I don't see the point of coming back to keep complaining. Might as well save it until the finale. I know I aint going back to the TWD thread again same with The Killing.
So he killed Cassie cuz she wanted to end it and then after decided to frame Zach?

He killed her because he is a psychopath and a serial killer.

They never said why, it may have been because she wanted to end it, it may have been because he saw an opportunity to frame Zach, or it may just have been that it was time for her to go, he was always going to killer her from the start I believe.

watching the preview for next week, they are talking about a major storm about to hit Miami.  i can't help but think that this storm will not only keep Dexter and Hannah from leaving, but also im thinking it brings all of Dexter's secret trash bags up from the depths of the sea

Saddens me how bad the show has gotten.. But I cant stop watching since its almost over :lol:

How does a trip to the Bahamas help him keep tabs/get closer to Dexter? That would do the freaking opposite. :lol: So you're all saying he actually liked Cassie AND wanted to get close to Dex? It's definitely the latter, don't know if the beginning is true or not.

I feel like if Niketalk posters were able to guess the twist, this show's writing is falling off. That's not slighting anyone in here that got it right, just that it should be able to surprise us by presenting an angle no one could have imagined.

I still like this show though, sort of know the characters so well and been watching long enough that it'll be weird when they aren't making new episodes but whatever. :lol:

Saddens me how bad the show has gotten.. But I cant stop watching since its almost over :lol:

This is how I felt about another Showtime show, Weeds. I hope they don't do Shameless like this.

How does a trip to the Bahamas help him keep tabs/get closer to Dexter? That would do the freaking opposite. :lol: So you're all saying he actually liked Cassie AND wanted to get close to Dex? It's definitely the latter, don't know if the beginning is true or not.

It doesn't make sense, but him acting clingy and trying to go on a cruise definitely shows that he actually liked her or doesn't know how to handle relationships. I think it was a because she was going to break things off and the opportunity was there.

It was weird because he didn't go out of his way to try to be buddy buddy with Dexter when they interacted when he was Cassie's boyfriend.

He had no intention of actually going on cruise or to Bahamas with her. Chances are he just said that to get her to stay with him for another week or two until he had time to kill her.

Remember how he had appointments booked already through the next few weeks, he knew he wasn't going to any Bahamas. There would be a lot more immediate suspicion on him if he killed her after they just broke up, so he had to make sure they were still together.

He had no intention of actually going on cruise or to Bahamas with her. Chances are he just said that to get her to stay with him for another week or two until he had time to kill her.

Remember how he had appointments booked already through the next few weeks, he knew he wasn't going to any Bahamas. There would be a lot more immediate suspicion on him if he killed her after they just broke up, so he had to make sure they were still together.

Him being pushy was actually driving her away. Not bringing them closer together or extending things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom