Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

he was researching and listening to the podcast about it so he knew what dude looks like and i think he was listing to it before the whole incident happened

and i’m just piecing it together because lithgow was reported to be in the series

also wouldn’t be surprised if dexter sacrifices himself in the end and he becomes harrison’s dark passenger, i initially though harrison was gon have a small role from the trailer but i didn’t know he was gon show up in the first episode and be a regular

The podcast angle is terrible and I had hoped for them not leaning into “Harrison being like Dexter” , but it is what it is

......still no explanation on why pops lied about face timing his son.

Whoa at Trinity angle with Harrison. :wow:

How TF these fools ain't read the blood/wounds same as Dexter, just cuz some book. :smh:

as annoyin deb said, no one is as psycho to detail as dexter

its no different than the miami district being idiots as dexter sets up scenarios so things doesn’t point out him

harrison takes up from his dad and they are still surrounded by clueless idiots :lol:

he was researching and listening to the podcast about it so he knew what dude looks like and i think he was listing to it before the whole incident happened

and i’m just piecing it together because lithgow was reported to be in the series
Yeah I know he did all that but it's not really enough to get that person as a dark passenger to be speaking to you as your homicidal subconscious.

Also I figured Lithgow would at some point be replacing Deb once Dex realizes Harrison is a monster like him and it's cuz of Trinity. Showing up sort of like I got the last laugh lets see how you be a father thing.

Anything to get rid of Deb.

......still no explanation on why pops lied about face timing his son.
I'm beginning to think he genuinely hallucinated it as just best case scenario he wants to believe is the truth.

Last edited:
That was my assumption, post kill celebration. But with the shows twists and turns, who knows.
or it can be sort of a trap or facade like how people would react with such news, more like playing mind games. or the dad is just too intoxicated.

they leaned a bit heavy on the dad to be the hunter so its probably not him

harrisons crazy but imagine if his dark passengers the trinity killer?

one thing i kind of hate it the background sound changing here and there like when an inner monologue or something intense is happening in the conversation, its like in the beach sound or something, it was so off putting that im wondering if it was my speaker doing it but its too in sync with what’s going on screen
Harrison's behavior kinda reminds me of Hannah. it's possible he learned that skill from her growing up.

Harrison didn't waste any time

The podcast chick is corny

That would be interesting
podcast chick is annoying. however, her role could play a crucial part on exposing that Dexter is alive. thus bringing in characters from the past. now, that would be a twist.

as annoyin deb said, no one is as psycho to detail as dexter

its no different than the miami district being idiots as dexter sets up scenarios so things doesn’t point out him

harrison takes up from his dad and they are still surrounded by clueless idiots :lol:
it's a small secluded town in the middle of nowhere. it's not like they needed rocket scientists in that area. as far as Miami PD goes, I beg to differ. they got Doakes, La Guerta, and the assistance of Lundy and even Deb that almost got Dexter. I don't think they were totally stupid, except that they got preoccupied with other matters (personal or other) in their hands.

Probably makes more sense if his DP was Hannah. That's usually a person that's been in Dexter's life a good deal to have an impact. Harrison shouldn't even remember Trinity.
Technically the DP is the monster within him and Dexter that was born out of the trauma they witnessed, and creates their desire to kill. If anything, I theorized that Hannah noticed these dark tendencies in Harrison and taught him the code like Harry did for Dexter. So maybe Hannah is Harrison's ghost Harry.

Harrison's behavior kinda reminds me of Hannah. it's possible he learned that skill from her growing up.

Definitely! Hannah would be the perfect person because Dexter told her everything about Harry and she was around when that psychiatrist Vogel was there revealing how she invented the code for Harry.

I think at this point Dexter needs to drop the facade and keep it real with Harrison. Tell him about himself and what he witnessed and talk about Rita and what Harrison witnessed. Not only that, it's time to get Harrison on the path of the code or at least find out how much he knows about the code before he starts making mistakes.

Last edited:
Technically the DP is the monster within him and Dexter that was born out of the trauma they witnessed, and creates their desire to kill. If anything, I theorized that Hannah noticed these dark tendencies in Harrison and taught him the code like Harry did for Dexter. So maybe Hannah is Harrison's ghost Harry.

Definitely! Hannah would be the perfect person because Dexter told her everything about Harry and she was around when that psychiatrist Vogel was there revealing how she invented the code for Harry.

I think at this point Dexter needs to drop the facade and keep it real with Harrison. Tell him about himself and what he witnessed and talk about Rita and what Harrison witnessed. Not only that, it's time to get Harrison on the path of the code or at least find out how much he knows about the code before he starts making mistakes.
I wouldn't blame Dexter for being too careful. remember the Miguel experiment? that didn't went as planned. and Zach, got caught in Dexter's own problems when Dexter became too close to him.

Yeah but it takes the form of a person close to him (father, brother, Mos Dec, etc.)

Unfortunately the actress aint a part of this so she aint gonna show up.

[/QUOTE]

What about this Podcast chick? I can't recall, but hasn't she seen Dexter since coming to that small town? She had to have heard about Harrison's heroics at the school. So if she did a podcast series on the Trinity Killer she must have pictures of Rita, and her family. So she should know what Dexter looks like. And even if she can't tell what Harrison would look like from 5 yrs old to 15. The name Harrison isn't very common so that should be a light bulb in her head no?

Maybe I have to rewatch the last two eps to see how much contact she had with either of them, but I think she has to know who they are. She's definitely suspect, and it's not a coincidence she and Harrison are both there at the same.

Bruh….this is eerie. The school shooter in Michigan from a few days ago, name is Ethan…and he looks strikely similar to the would be school shooter in the latest episode of Dexter - Ethan

😳

229F7D18-4032-4449-9D28-A93747E5CBAC.jpeg

Batista byke from the Bolivion stirring **** up for Dexter. :lol:

Dexter gotten sloppy with serial killing. Going at mans like that in broad daylight.

If Logan had pulled up a minute later would've caught him red handed.

Interested in seeing where they go with Kurt killing all these women and his reasoning.

They seem to be teasing Kurt taking Harrison under his wing.

Angela gonna be all in Dexter's **** now.

I dig the Batista cameo but I wanted more involvement. I didn’t want him to just pop up and conveniently feed her the info she needs. Maybe he’ll show up again. Maybe Quinn. Shouts to Logan becoming the new Doakes.

I think Batista and/or other folks from Miami Metro will make appearances and give additional pieces.

Also :lol: at Batista trying to shoot his shot

Batista byke from the Bolivion stirring **** up for Dexter. :lol:

Dexter gotten sloppy with serial killing. Going at mans like that in broad daylight.

If Logan had pulled up a minute later would've caught him red handed.

Interested in seeing where they go with Kurt killing all these women and his reasoning.

They seem to be teasing Kurt taking Harrison under his wing.

Angela gonna be all in Dexter's **** now.
my wild speculation came true. some familiar characters from the previous Dexter series appeared. now it's really a twist. makes the show even more interesting now than ever.

not sure about Kurt's purpose about Harrison but he pretty much acted and said the same thing to his other victims as what he said to Harrison. Harrison could potentially become another target for Kurt.

I dig the Batista cameo but I wanted more involvement. I didn’t want him to just pop up and conveniently feed her the info she needs. Maybe he’ll show up again. Maybe Quinn. Shouts to Logan becoming the new Doakes.
Logan isn't the new Doakes but love his character better than Doakes. he is more like a Batista imo. father and friend figure to Dexter. Doakes is just a meanie.

Need Masuka back one time for the culture :lol:

I definitely got the vibe from Kurt that he's going to go after Harrison. I think it's just a matter of if Dexter kills him or if Harrison does the deed

Back
Top Bottom