Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

That damn bear :rofl: :rofl:

I was hoping Dexter was gonna get back in the swing of things. Looking like he'll be dealing with this loser's murder until he gets a whiff of this serial killing hunter.

I think it may be Fred :lol: but they trying to throw us off like its the billionaire.

so dester stopped caring about the heat vision cameras when he was dancing around with the dead dudes vest?

and yeah ghost debs too damn emotional, needs to chill

1637633993592.png

Pretty sure it's the billionaire and he's going to eventually kidnap the chiefs daughter and Dexter is going to track him down

Dude doesn't even let them get 30 seconds away before he goes "hunting". I thought he was going to do a legit hunt.

so dester stopped caring about the heat vision cameras when he was dancing around with the dead dudes vest?

and yeah ghost debs too damn emotional, needs to chill
I think of that then I realized that there are some areas where there are blindspots including the area where Dex was dancing. Dex would have simply avoided those now that he knows they are there.

Pretty sure it's the billionaire and he's going to eventually kidnap the chiefs daughter and Dexter is going to track him down

Dude doesn't even let them get 30 seconds away before he goes "hunting". I thought he was going to do a legit hunt.
highly likely it is him. the eyes were dead giveaway for me. then the creepy invitation to his car and his background pretty much made him 90% fit the description.

just watched episode 3 today. damn series just went to overdrive in this recent episode. got me all excited especially the bits with regards to Harrison in particular. I said, Damn, he inherited that psycho tendencies except Harrison seems normal compared to Dexter.

Last edited:
Initially, I thought white mask was dude from Shawshank. But billionaire could certainly be in play.

Harrison def sneaky with it. Now we got Punisher nerd.... 🤔

Dex always surrounded by crazy types. :lol:

Do you know how ice cold you gotta be to have a body everyone lookin for under your fire pit you servin hot dogs from? :rofl: :rofl:

Police Chief. :pimp:
This season literally an extended Wind River.

Season heated up something serious with this episode. Not sure how this plays out. Is this greenlit for multiple seasons?

they leaned a bit heavy on the dad to be the hunter so its probably not him

harrisons crazy but imagine if his dark passengers the trinity killer?

one thing i kind of hate it the background sound changing here and there like when an inner monologue or something intense is happening in the conversation, its like in the beach sound or something, it was so off putting that im wondering if it was my speaker doing it but its too in sync with what’s going on screen

Back
Top Bottom