Did anyone else get the love back of Jordans this November and upcoming months

other than the 23s.... nope.

SOME OF THE PACKS WERE WACK... THE XI AND THE XIIS ARE GARBAGE...

THE LASER AND GUCCI 1s WERE AMAZING

THE STRAP AJ 1.... MADE ME LAUGH. ..

JB HAS BEEN MY MISTRESS, TIME TO BE LOYAL TO MY GIRL....

Nike Air, will you marry me?

im excited for black friday and hopefully will have a chance for the xi/xii pack but i am not going to camp out the day after christmas unless i hav the worstchristmas of my life and have to get some retail therapy haha

[Joe Budden] I use to hustle hard for some hot Jordans. Til my mind went beyond and all that got borin [Joe Budden]

JB definitely hit rock bottom, poor guys can't even fall off. I'm only coppin the XI/XII pack cause I don't have any XI's or XII's. If Iaint have a child to care for I'd drop some change on some DS OG XII's and 01 Retro XI's but whatever, for $310, I'll cop and make purchasesfor older retros. But Nike Retro is my new broad. lol

no because they are trying their best to not give us anything we want at all. We have to cut straps off shoes just to be satisfied. Eff JB...

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

no because they are trying their best to not give us anything we want at all. We have to cut straps off shoes just to be satisfied. Eff JB...

Thats the truth bro....it seems like JB does everything in there power to not give us what we really want... we couldnt get OG bred 1's....they had 2 comewith a dumb *** strap....we want concord or space jam 11's bought instead we get some weak 6 rings...im just about through, all im waiting for is more infoon 09 and from the looks of it im done with Jordan.

Chi & Moto XX3's, 11/12 pack and Blk/Infa 1 HI's(Jan 09) got me anxious for the next 3 months.
pimp.gif

get the love back this November? hmmm. Jordan 8/15 CDP - PASS; Jordan Fusion 20s - PASS; Jordan 6 Rings - PASS

I will def double down for the 11/12 CDP and the Cool Grey Spizikes though.

no. might do the XI/XII if it's not too difficult. other than that I'm over JB until I see some infrareds, or white/cement IIIs or IVs

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Thats the truth bro....it seems like JB does everything in there power to not give us what we really want... we couldnt get OG bred 1's....they had 2 come with a dumb *** strap....we want concord or space jam 11's bought instead we get some weak 6 rings...im just about through, all im waiting for is more info on 09 and from the looks of it im done with Jordan.
quoted for truth. other than the 23's, i've pretty much passed on retros. until things improve i will save my money for items that areworth it.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

If your girl cheats on you...do you go back?

F JB

I'm with him, I'm going to start calling you boys the Settlers since you'll settle for anything. Quality's so bad now I'm suprised shoesaren't falling apart as you walk out of the store.

But I'm not complaining it keeps you all away from ebay were I'm stealing so many older releases I should be doing 10-20.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I kind of was done with buying Jays, but they dropped some ight releases. Oly 6's (yea everyone hates these but I love the 6's regardless, everyonegonna be looking for these in a few years.) Concord 6 rings ( hated the idea of another fusion air jordan but when these dropped I had to get them, love thepatent leather. look good with jeans plus I copped for $100 on release day, had to get them) Air Jordan 1's ( Only pair of 1's I ever owned were theBMP's and I got rid of them, now Im sitting on 5 pairs of 1's ... Doermbeckers, Gucci's, Lasers, Oly, and the Bred Straps)...how can you pass onthose. especially the quality on the Gucci's and the lasers,. The countdown packs didn't change anything for me but it was cool to have certain jays Ialways wanted and didn't wanna pay a crazy amount of money on. Love my black cement 3's, I could care less about my black 4's. the carmines are myfav, wish I had kept my 2nd pair. Its hard to say no, but Im anticipating on next week, so curious what JB is gonna drop but I will say this, im cutting back awhole lot. Wish I could but I can't get everything, I like to wear my kicks and lately ive been buying so many, I got more kicks thats on ice than the onesI wore. Quality over Quanity.

bottom line is this, nobody gives a crap about your dumb fushions or your stupid 6rings, the only reason they did 6 rings was because people liked the spikez.Instead of giving us what we want they give us the fushions, you know maybe jb would make more money if they gave us what we wanted rather than just put crapout there to make money. Surely there is someone on here that has ties to j.b. I think M.j himself needs to visit these boards. and as obama says jb "itstime for a change".

Originally Posted by adamfo85

bottom line is this, nobody gives a crap about your dumb fushions or your stupid 6rings, the only reason they did 6 rings was because people liked the spikez. Instead of giving us what we want they give us the fushions, you know maybe jb would make more money if they gave us what we wanted rather than just put crap out there to make money. Surely there is someone on here that has ties to j.b. I think M.j himself needs to visit these boards. and as obama says jb "its time for a change".

HEY JB IF YOUR GOING TO READ ONE THING ON THIS FORUM(WHICH I KNOW YOU DO) READ THAT!!

ive been feeling it more with the cdp iii but the quality is nothing compared to the 94's
the quality is lacking and really im sticking to og's jb is all hype now i dont like it

Back
Top Bottom