Did Jordan play in a watered down era ?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yes. Kobe did not. Kobe has played in the greatest era of basketball evar. Therefore, Kobe > Jordan.

Amiright?
Lol don't bring Kobe in here. It won't end well like we all know. Why can't we just discuss about Jordan played in a watered down 90s era

Yes. Kobe did not. Kobe has played in the greatest era of basketball evar. Therefore, Kobe > Jordan.

Amiright?

yes you are, the biggest competition for Jordan at the guard position was Joe dumars and John starks, dumars was 
pimp.gif
 but still...

Amiright?

yes you are, the biggest competition for Jordan at the guard position was Joe dumars and John starks, dumars was 
pimp.gif
 but still...

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Today's era with the lack of big men is the most watered down era since 1980.

Every time I look at the list of today's centers, I shake my head. The best center is great, but nothing compared to the best centers of the 90s and 80s.. But the real shock comes when is when you look at whoever the second best center is.
And another example of how Jordan had the luxury of roaming around free because other than the big men. The guards were inferior and present no competition to Jordan
gary-payton-nba.jpg

Stop it. Please.

Every time I look at the list of today's centers, I shake my head. The best center is great, but nothing compared to the best centers of the 90s and 80s.. But the real shock comes when is when you look at whoever the second best center is.
And another example of how Jordan had the luxury of roaming around free because other than the big men. The guards were inferior and present no competition to Jordan
gary-payton-nba.jpg

Stop it. Please.

Not only did Jordan play in a watered down era, but he was allowed to handcheck! Not to mention people didn't have the technology of today - players today are better plus they can make hella modifications to themselves to make themselves even better -

Not only did Jordan play in a watered down era, but he was allowed to handcheck! Not to mention people didn't have the technology of today - players today are better plus they can make hella modifications to themselves to make themselves even better -

Originally Posted by trunks206

gary-payton-nba.jpg

Stop it. Please.
Jordan is 2 inches taller than Gary and was way more atheltic. And beside Gary , who else was worthy of being good enough ? Clearly Jordan had it easy at his position

Originally Posted by trunks206

gary-payton-nba.jpg

Stop it. Please.
Jordan is 2 inches taller than Gary and was way more atheltic. And beside Gary , who else was worthy of being good enough ? Clearly Jordan had it easy at his position

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This %!++ quickly moving from bad to worse.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This %!++ quickly moving from bad to worse.

We're not talking about the center position. Im talking about teams overall. You can say the same thing about the guard of today vs guard of the 90s. Today guards are way better

No they're certainly not way better than Drexler, Penny, Richmond, Reggie and Sprewell. If you think they are, then you really don't know what you're talking about.

Mitch Richmond, Reggie Miller and Latrell Sprewell were way better shooting guards than Andrew Bogut, Nene and Joakim Noah are centers.

The only thing watered down is the blood flow to your brain.

We're not talking about the center position. Im talking about teams overall. You can say the same thing about the guard of today vs guard of the 90s. Today guards are way better

No they're certainly not way better than Drexler, Penny, Richmond, Reggie and Sprewell. If you think they are, then you really don't know what you're talking about.

Mitch Richmond, Reggie Miller and Latrell Sprewell were way better shooting guards than Andrew Bogut, Nene and Joakim Noah are centers.

The handcheck excuse is overrated. You still can't push or hit the player arms/hand

The handcheck excuse is overrated. You still can't push or hit the player arms/hand

indifferent.gif
No the only thing not working is your comprehension ability. You didn't get my point. When you said 90s center were better than today center. Then I said you can argue that today guards are better than 90s guards. Drexler, Penny, Richmond, Reggie are not in the same league as Lebron, Kobe, Wade, VC, AI, Tmac

indifferent.gif
No the only thing not working is your comprehension ability. You didn't get my point. When you said 90s center were better than today center. Then I said you can argue that today guards are better than 90s guards. Drexler, Penny, Richmond, Reggie are not in the same league as Lebron, Kobe, Wade, VC, AI, Tmac

Back
Top Bottom