Did Kobe wear jordans on the court?

That dude Jay Jones smashed it with the whole set of Kobe PE's.

Check out his post it's in the Sneaker Showcase section.

He just made it like three weeks ago.

these are just wow ....CRACK!!!!!!
j4.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^^^ I have to agree some of the DA and Bibby PE's look fake even though they are real PE's i would rather have the Kobe PE's

How do they look fake? Please elaborate.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

I actually have a pair of the VIII's. I went to a flea market and couldn't find anything to buy, so I bought them for $25.

PICS??
nerd.gif

eek.gif

joc_08r_kb_02.jpg

pimp.gif
These>>>Women's Aquas.
I never liked his black PE VII's. They are
sick.gif
to me.

I can't believe you made me find these. They were in the kitchen corner picking up dust all this time. I wore them once to a birthday dinner the dayI got them almost 2 years ago!

Now I'm going to wear them to school tomorrow!

Originally Posted by willsndvl

I actually have a pair of the VIII's. I went to a flea market and couldn't find anything to buy, so I bought them for $25.

PICS??
nerd.gif

eek.gif

joc_08r_kb_02.jpg

pimp.gif
These>>>Women's Aquas.
I never liked his black PE VII's. They are
sick.gif
to me.

I can't believe you made me find these. They were in the kitchen corner picking up dust all this time. I wore them once to a birthday dinner the day I got them almost 2 years ago!

R those legit BryonRussellHu?

I can't believe you made me find these. They were in the kitchen corner picking up dust all this time. I wore them once to a birthday dinner the day I got them almost 2 years ago!

The tongue and velcro seems off. Why is the collar lining on the Sneakerfile Kobe P.E. VIII's completely purple while yours is white? Where ever youfound those VIII's you should've left them there.

kobepe1-viii-1.jpg

kobepe5-viii-2.jpg

pics via Sneakerfiles

Hell no these are not legit. I was at a flea market and couldn't find anything to buy. Keep in mind that they were only $25 and I only wore them once.They're pretty much throwaway kicks I guess. I forgot I had them until I saw this post.

Hell no these are not legit. I was at a flea market and couldn't find anything to buy. Keep in mind that they were only $25 and I only wore them once. They're pretty much throwaway kicks I guess. I forgot I had them until I saw this post.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The funny thing was that I broke an Applebee's waiter's neck that night. He asked me if they were VI's and claimed to be a "Jordan Head."Although I didn't clown him, I was rolling when he left.

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT FOOL................IS NOTHING BIG WHENTHAT FOOL SPORTS THEM OUT.......................

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT FOOL................IS NOTHING BIG WHENTHAT FOOL SPORTS THEM OUT.......................

Back
Top Bottom