Did lil B blow up because of NT?

bruh, i cant see videos at work anyway.

ive heard lil b's "serious" raps...those are wack too....and unfunny

at least his regular is funny

bruh, i cant see videos at work anyway.

ive heard lil b's "serious" raps...those are wack too....and unfunny

at least his regular is funny

just because of this thread I'm going to have to check this dude out tonight....not trying to hate but this dudes style/swag looks wack....reminds me of soulja boy in the crack that video

But, if he's makin money and doing his thing, can't knock him.

just because of this thread I'm going to have to check this dude out tonight....not trying to hate but this dudes style/swag looks wack....reminds me of soulja boy in the crack that video

But, if he's makin money and doing his thing, can't knock him.

If you can't appreciate this, then idk what to tell you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Not his fault y'all don't see.

See what? This is like 1% of the stuff he puts out. 99% of the time he just says "swag" "woo" "chef" and "cook" over and over again. And his choruses usually consist of him saying how many !!$% are on his D. 

See what? This is like 1% of the stuff he puts out. 99% of the time he just says "swag" "woo" "chef" and "cook" over and over again. And his choruses usually consist of him saying how many !!$% are on his D. 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

See what? This is like 1% of the stuff he puts out. 99% of the time he just says "swag" "woo" "chef" and "cook" over and over again. And his choruses usually consist of him saying how many !!$% are on his D.�
1%?
laugh.gif
Time for you to stop talking about things you don't know about.

Some people are just naturally drawn to the funny/cooking music and automatically write the dude off as garbage. When I think about it that's the case for many other artist.

As for the topic, nah NT didn't blow him up. NT sure did help though.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

See what? This is like 1% of the stuff he puts out. 99% of the time he just says "swag" "woo" "chef" and "cook" over and over again. And his choruses usually consist of him saying how many !!$% are on his D.�
1%?
laugh.gif
Time for you to stop talking about things you don't know about.

Some people are just naturally drawn to the funny/cooking music and automatically write the dude off as garbage. When I think about it that's the case for many other artist.

As for the topic, nah NT didn't blow him up. NT sure did help though.

I just find it interesting that people (not just NTers) are quick to cut this guy slack and call his music "fun" but when it comes to
other hip-hop artists...
grin.gif

I guess I just don't see what makes him so different from the other (southern) rappers folks tend to bash in the name of "real hip-hop".

I just find it interesting that people (not just NTers) are quick to cut this guy slack and call his music "fun" but when it comes to
other hip-hop artists...
grin.gif

I guess I just don't see what makes him so different from the other (southern) rappers folks tend to bash in the name of "real hip-hop".

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

FUBU?

its made by "us", or stereotypical depictions of "us" FOR white america.......

you think white america can tell the difference between lil b and j cole? they can't.

Who cares if they can tell the difference? I am neither Lil B nor J. Cole so how "white america" (whatever that even means) views them plays no factor in the major decisions of my life. Is 3OH!3 how black people view all white people? No, so I doubt its the other way around.

FUBU?

you think white america can tell the difference between lil b and j cole? they can't.

Who cares if they can tell the difference? I am neither Lil B nor J. Cole so how "white america" (whatever that even means) views them plays no factor in the major decisions of my life. Is 3OH!3 how black people view all white people? No, so I doubt its the other way around.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

FUBU?

when discussing why rap sucks now, the argument cares, keef. It plays no factor in your life? oh, so why do you ONLY hear gucci, jeezy and drake on the radio then? ( i mean, you like them, tho)  thats a factor in my life....i cant even enjoy local radio anymore....

the majority of america is white.....therefore i use the term "white america" to reference the majority.

the majority of the audience can't tell the difference between "talented" rappers and just any ole random black dude rhythmically rhyming........A&Rs dont even have to LOOK for talent anymore....they just sign whatever random independent is selling a little bit of music....ever since baby did it...

the audience doesnt know the difference between jay raps and jeezy raps, so the raps are actually quite unimportant in the equation....all that matters is a buzz.....you got that, you really dont need bars...nor music....

lil b caught a buzz off the shock value of his music.....does the label care what the buzz is from? no. they just want that dough. you can compare it to paris hilton and kim k's fame....do advertisers and reality show heads care WHY they got buzz? no. they just wanna exploit the buzz before its gone...

someone had to go out and find nas....

someone had to go out and find tribe called quest...

i dont even like either ...but someone had to go out and actively search for the talent...

these days, its about the buck......its about who can bring a dollar in....

who cares if its ren and ten the hip hop dalmations remixing R&B classics and rapping garbage over them?

this music isnt even being made nor marketed for us anymore....the inventors and creators of the art....

yall dont see nothing wrong with that? yall not trynna knock nobody's hustle?

eyes.gif

thats why when somebody halfway decent at rapping drops, yall ride his **** like hes jesus on the mic...(i.e. big sean, currensy, wiz, wayne, even kanye to an extent etc.)

them @+*#%@ is very marginal rappers, they just happen to be godly compared to lil b, gucci, jeezy and the majority of rappers out today....

j cole is nice...hes actually good....but he looks so much better alongside these other rappers, even he is being held waaaaaay higher than he should be...

i think drake can spit....is he top ten anything? no. but in this landscape of lil waynes and gucci manes, hes a lyrical genius....emo raps and all.....lol

not to mention, the success of jokingly horrible rappers has given every kid in america a free pass to drop out of HS and become a rapper or producer.....only fanning the flames of the wack @+*#%@ fire.....

im at work bored, or else i honestly wouldnt have wasted my time getting so deep into the issue.

that being said, i %!#! with lil b....$%*% is hilarious and entertaining...

and just offensive enough for me to troll unsuspecting people with....

but in no way, shape nor form is lil b nice or talented....unless you mean a talented comedian.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

FUBU?

when discussing why rap sucks now, the argument cares, keef. It plays no factor in your life? oh, so why do you ONLY hear gucci, jeezy and drake on the radio then? ( i mean, you like them, tho)  thats a factor in my life....i cant even enjoy local radio anymore....

the majority of america is white.....therefore i use the term "white america" to reference the majority.

the majority of the audience can't tell the difference between "talented" rappers and just any ole random black dude rhythmically rhyming........A&Rs dont even have to LOOK for talent anymore....they just sign whatever random independent is selling a little bit of music....ever since baby did it...

the audience doesnt know the difference between jay raps and jeezy raps, so the raps are actually quite unimportant in the equation....all that matters is a buzz.....you got that, you really dont need bars...nor music....

lil b caught a buzz off the shock value of his music.....does the label care what the buzz is from? no. they just want that dough. you can compare it to paris hilton and kim k's fame....do advertisers and reality show heads care WHY they got buzz? no. they just wanna exploit the buzz before its gone...

someone had to go out and find nas....

someone had to go out and find tribe called quest...

i dont even like either ...but someone had to go out and actively search for the talent...

these days, its about the buck......its about who can bring a dollar in....

who cares if its ren and ten the hip hop dalmations remixing R&B classics and rapping garbage over them?

this music isnt even being made nor marketed for us anymore....the inventors and creators of the art....

yall dont see nothing wrong with that? yall not trynna knock nobody's hustle?

eyes.gif

thats why when somebody halfway decent at rapping drops, yall ride his **** like hes jesus on the mic...(i.e. big sean, currensy, wiz, wayne, even kanye to an extent etc.)

them @+*#%@ is very marginal rappers, they just happen to be godly compared to lil b, gucci, jeezy and the majority of rappers out today....

j cole is nice...hes actually good....but he looks so much better alongside these other rappers, even he is being held waaaaaay higher than he should be...

i think drake can spit....is he top ten anything? no. but in this landscape of lil waynes and gucci manes, hes a lyrical genius....emo raps and all.....lol

not to mention, the success of jokingly horrible rappers has given every kid in america a free pass to drop out of HS and become a rapper or producer.....only fanning the flames of the wack @+*#%@ fire.....

im at work bored, or else i honestly wouldnt have wasted my time getting so deep into the issue.

that being said, i %!#! with lil b....$%*% is hilarious and entertaining...

and just offensive enough for me to troll unsuspecting people with....

but in no way, shape nor form is lil b nice or talented....unless you mean a talented comedian.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

damn you cant watch youtube videos from your sidekick bruh bruh ?

a.) fail

b.) ive had an HD2 for almost a year and a half, now...

c.) im at work, so im actually on a pc

d.) i work for a school system...all youtube is blocked

e.) i left NT for like a year and you still riding me?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

damn you cant watch youtube videos from your sidekick bruh bruh ?

a.) fail

b.) ive had an HD2 for almost a year and a half, now...

c.) im at work, so im actually on a pc

d.) i work for a school system...all youtube is blocked

e.) i left NT for like a year and you still riding me?

Back
Top Bottom