Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

People like Gucci and Waka I down played because I assumed that they were unintelligent. At the end of the day I was playing myself, These guys are amazing in the realism of the environment they capture.
roll.gif

129_fashion_style_flash.jpg

and people wonder why they say rap is dead....

People like Gucci and Waka I down played because I assumed that they were unintelligent. At the end of the day I was playing myself, These guys are amazing in the realism of the environment they capture.
roll.gif

So a genre is dead because it isn't he same way it was 15/20 years ago? Why do people have their minds set to believe that things are SUPPOSED to stay the same forever? Rap as it once was is no longer, but to call the whole genre dead is unfair to today's artists and anyone else that works in the industry.

So a genre is dead because it isn't he same way it was 15/20 years ago? Why do people have their minds set to believe that things are SUPPOSED to stay the same forever? Rap as it once was is no longer, but to call the whole genre dead is unfair to today's artists and anyone else that works in the industry.

eNPHAN you're so stubbern lol

Atleast try the mixtape I posted. If you don't like it then you can say he's trash.

I

Atleast try the mixtape I posted. If you don't like it then you can say he's trash.

I

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif

Who saying that rap is dead? Do you really believe that?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif

Who saying that rap is dead? Do you really believe that?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

there is still good rap out.....but the genre is dominated by white-endorsed "blackness" packaged for suburban (mostly white) consumption...

its no longer music made by us, for us....

if soulja boy came out pre-cash money era, he would have been clowned and forgotten about

that southern "independent" movement really hurt the skill of rap.....or rather the audience's expectation of skill from rap.

there are still rappers rapping well, but they're few, far in between, and not marketed....

im not about to go into a whole debate about rap

but when kids are arguing the talent and skill of lil b, its safe to say rap is dead.

i look at lil b as an even more witty weird al yankovich type....

like a living parody of rap.....it DOES entertain me....and that's fine....its fine to be entertained...

the tim and eric awesome show is wildly entertaining...because its so awful

thats how lil b entertains me...its laughably awful....

just because a man is an entertainer and entertains doesnt mean hes a talented rapper...i think hes a much more talented comedian than rapper...

I
look, bruh, ive heard enough lil b....i don't need to download his 400th mixtape....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

there is still good rap out.....but the genre is dominated by white-endorsed "blackness" packaged for suburban (mostly white) consumption...

its no longer music made by us, for us....

if soulja boy came out pre-cash money era, he would have been clowned and forgotten about

that southern "independent" movement really hurt the skill of rap.....or rather the audience's expectation of skill from rap.

there are still rappers rapping well, but they're few, far in between, and not marketed....

im not about to go into a whole debate about rap

but when kids are arguing the talent and skill of lil b, its safe to say rap is dead.

i look at lil b as an even more witty weird al yankovich type....

like a living parody of rap.....it DOES entertain me....and that's fine....its fine to be entertained...

the tim and eric awesome show is wildly entertaining...because its so awful

thats how lil b entertains me...its laughably awful....

just because a man is an entertainer and entertains doesnt mean hes a talented rapper...i think hes a much more talented comedian than rapper...

I
look, bruh, ive heard enough lil b....i don't need to download his 400th mixtape....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

FUBU?

its made by "us", or stereotypical depictions of "us" FOR white america.......

you think white america can tell the difference between lil b and j cole? they can't.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

FUBU?

its made by "us", or stereotypical depictions of "us" FOR white america.......

you think white america can tell the difference between lil b and j cole? they can't.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

damn, SWAG LIKE OHIO

%*@%*$% all these $@$*@@%

drinking carlo rossi

entertaining? wildly

quality exhibition of talent? not at all.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

damn, SWAG LIKE OHIO

%*@%*$% all these $@$*@@%

drinking carlo rossi

entertaining? wildly

quality exhibition of talent? not at all.

Back
Top Bottom