Did you frame your Diploma?

Wondering if any of y’all framed your diploma and if not, what did you do with it.

Thinking about framing my undergrad diploma but these frames be expensive as hell

Any recommendations on frames? Gotta frame the newspaper from when the Raps won the chip and a couple SI mags.

Amazon got some cheap frames that look really nice. I’ve got all my diplomas framed.

inside boxes in my garage

I just found mine recently. it’s in a leather bound book kinda deal. Found it looking for old stuff to sell :lol:

I assume you and Delk are proud law school alums as well as being proud coalgang alums, right? :nthat:

In regards to the thread topic, my undergrad is framed and at my parents.
My grad degree is framed....and collecting dust underneath my bed. :rofl:

1. High School- No
2. College- Yes and it's at my parents' house
3. Law School- Yes and it's at my parents' house

Undergrad diploma is at my exes house, in my old office. Still in the envelope it came in. I got it 3 years after graduating, because I owed the school $700 in parking tickets.

i have no desire to frame it.

I wanted to frame my college one, but never got around to it. It's still in the envelope it came in 4 years later

I framed my undergrad and it’s hung in my office.

Any recommendations on frames? Gotta frame the newspaper from when the Raps won the chip and a couple SI mags.
Amazon has frames that fit newspaper pages, I got them for the eagles papers when they won. They were not too expensive, but not really fancy either - just a basic black frame with no matting.

No, I wasn't even gonna go to my graduation b/c my most of my friends either moved, were a year younger or older, or dropped out. Didn't go to my prom either, not my thing.

My mother has my diploma in her office though. Twas a strictly for her & my G.M. thing.

Back
Top Bottom