Did you turn out the way your parents would hope you to turn out?

I overhear alot of older folks talking to my grand folks and what not about how crazy their "grown" children act (older folks just talking).........some sleep all day, eat up every thing in the refrigerator, stay out late as hell.......some dropped out of high school not wanting to work.....or they would say their son or son's does nothing but smoke weed all day or their daughter's have 2 kids but are always out in the club's,etc.

do you think your parent's are happy with the way you've turned out? whether it was going to college, getting a certain job, getting married, etc....

or are you and your folks on sort of rocky terms?

I overhear alot of older folks talking to my grand folks and what not about how crazy their "grown" children act (older folks just talking).........some sleep all day, eat up every thing in the refrigerator, stay out late as hell.......some dropped out of high school not wanting to work.....or they would say their son or son's does nothing but smoke weed all day or their daughter's have 2 kids but are always out in the club's,etc.

do you think your parent's are happy with the way you've turned out? whether it was going to college, getting a certain job, getting married, etc....

or are you and your folks on sort of rocky terms?

I am not all the way grown but I am the first to be a year away from graduating college in my fam. I have matured a lot since turning 21 (22 now) I can definitely say my parents are proud of where I am now compared to where I was when I was younger.

I am not all the way grown but I am the first to be a year away from graduating college in my fam. I have matured a lot since turning 21 (22 now) I can definitely say my parents are proud of where I am now compared to where I was when I was younger.

I don't know yet, because I'm still in college. It really depends on what I do after I get my bachelors. But I know they wanted me to be a doctor, and I never really got interested in chemistry, etc.

I don't know yet, because I'm still in college. It really depends on what I do after I get my bachelors. But I know they wanted me to be a doctor, and I never really got interested in chemistry, etc.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

HELLL NO I HAVE COMPLETELY MESSED UP MY LIFE.
laugh.gif

I go out of my way to make momma proud....I think she is
pimp.gif

But if she aint, I could've turned out worse
grin.gif

I go out of my way to make momma proud....I think she is
pimp.gif

But if she aint, I could've turned out worse
grin.gif

i'm not pregnant so i know my mom is happy...

i'm about to graduate so i'm sure my dad is good...

Way better. Not because I'm something special either... I'm just beyond lucky. Parents never went to college, heck my Mom never even finished high school, yet I'm graduating from an elite university in a short while. Life has been very good to me and I don't know why.

i'm not pregnant so i know my mom is happy...

i'm about to graduate so i'm sure my dad is good...

Back
Top Bottom