Did you turn out the way your parents would hope you to turn out?

Way better. Not because I'm something special either... I'm just beyond lucky. Parents never went to college, heck my Mom never even finished high school, yet I'm graduating from an elite university in a short while. Life has been very good to me and I don't know why.

im not doing 15 years like my brother but just officially dropped out of college but going back in the summer for round 2 i gotta get my bachelor no matter what failure is not an option.

im not doing 15 years like my brother but just officially dropped out of college but going back in the summer for round 2 i gotta get my bachelor no matter what failure is not an option.

mom died day after i got accepted to university. wanted to be an md going in - told me not to do it cause i wouldnt want to be around sick ppl all day.

pops doesn't like my affinity for mary jane, but he's aight because i'm goin to law school nxt year (in canada only 17 law schools. all the same tier. ie law school is still prestigious in canada)
so nah, not like they'd hoped. but they're/would be proud 

but real talk, my parents had no reason to have expectations. my fam makes the bluth family look good lol

mom died day after i got accepted to university. wanted to be an md going in - told me not to do it cause i wouldnt want to be around sick ppl all day.

pops doesn't like my affinity for mary jane, but he's aight because i'm goin to law school nxt year (in canada only 17 law schools. all the same tier. ie law school is still prestigious in canada)
so nah, not like they'd hoped. but they're/would be proud 

but real talk, my parents had no reason to have expectations. my fam makes the bluth family look good lol

Just moved out work full time and go to school full time. I pay for school myself. I will be the first male on either side of my family to graduate from college if my younger cousin don't beat me.
Parents did not really set a standard for me. I'm doing this on my own my folks respect that.

Just moved out work full time and go to school full time. I pay for school myself. I will be the first male on either side of my family to graduate from college if my younger cousin don't beat me.
Parents did not really set a standard for me. I'm doing this on my own my folks respect that.

I think so. I'm in college, not in jail, dont have a drug addiction, dont date a !%!*$/golddigger/idiot, have a good group of friends and have an open and working mind. Only thing left to do is graduate and find my own way in the real world. Lets see how long I can put that off though
glasses.gif

I think so. I'm in college, not in jail, dont have a drug addiction, dont date a !%!*$/golddigger/idiot, have a good group of friends and have an open and working mind. Only thing left to do is graduate and find my own way in the real world. Lets see how long I can put that off though
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
I was just talking to my mom today about this and according to her I'm a disappointment and a failure and she based that off of my nasty attitude but in my opinion I'm fantastic always had a job(s), I'm really smart although I generally do just enough work to get by unless it's a class I'm interested in, never done drugs, not the partying type but my mom expects a lot out of me because she had a 99% average from pre-k to college

laugh.gif
I was just talking to my mom today about this and according to her I'm a disappointment and a failure and she based that off of my nasty attitude but in my opinion I'm fantastic always had a job(s), I'm really smart although I generally do just enough work to get by unless it's a class I'm interested in, never done drugs, not the partying type but my mom expects a lot out of me because she had a 99% average from pre-k to college

I messed up a lot in High School but am now traveling the world, going to college part time and am a Marine. They couldn't be more proud of me.

I messed up a lot in High School but am now traveling the world, going to college part time and am a Marine. They couldn't be more proud of me.

I like to think so. I'm in one of the best schools our country has to offer and never really had any major problems in my life.

I like to think so. I'm in one of the best schools our country has to offer and never really had any major problems in my life.

Nope.

I didn't do well in school.

I train boxing, my dad wanted me to train MMA.

My mom & dad like Japanese cars, I like American trucks.

laugh.gif

Nope.

I didn't do well in school.

I train boxing, my dad wanted me to train MMA.

My mom & dad like Japanese cars, I like American trucks.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom