Diddy-- Dirty Money--- Coming Home LTTP 12.14.10

I don't care. This album is
pimp.gif

The only song I skip is Looking For Love. So I replaced it with Love Come Down and I play it straight through.

pimp.gif

The only song I skip is Looking For Love. So I replaced it with Love Come Down and I play it straight through.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

pimp.gif

WHOA, I think "Looking for Love" is the hardest song on the album. The beat, Usher's vocals and Diddy's rappin is nice. I added Love Come Down to my version also, overall the album is good but it got old for me, can't play it that much. 

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

pimp.gif

WHOA, I think "Looking for Love" is the hardest song on the album. The beat, Usher's vocals and Diddy's rappin is nice. I added Love Come Down to my version also, overall the album is good but it got old for me, can't play it that much. 

8/10... Been listening to it the past week..

Very good album even though I didn't have much hope for it...

Diddy at times can be bad which brings down the album..

But it has an original feel and the production is insane..

Also they were able to make commercial songs without sacrificing quality to get radio plays which is always appreciated..

Overall if Diddy were to continue with this direction even though he says he's done then
pimp.gif

8/10... Been listening to it the past week..

Very good album even though I didn't have much hope for it...

Diddy at times can be bad which brings down the album..

But it has an original feel and the production is insane..

Also they were able to make commercial songs without sacrificing quality to get radio plays which is always appreciated..

Overall if Diddy were to continue with this direction even though he says he's done then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

::

"Someone to Love Me" remix with Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne

CRAZY !!

Should've just been a Mary joint from jump, doesn't fit in on the LTTP album at all

Nice to see Jerry Wonder putting some beats out

When I heard the remix I said the same thing
pimp.gif

"Shades" is my *!$%. you just have to make believe Diddy is Prince.

That joint is very ill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

"Someone to Love Me" remix with Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne

CRAZY !!

Should've just been a Mary joint from jump, doesn't fit in on the LTTP album at all

Nice to see Jerry Wonder putting some beats out

When I heard the remix I said the same thing
pimp.gif

"Shades" is my *!$%. you just have to make believe Diddy is Prince.

That joint is very ill
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom