DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ARMY, MARINES, NAVY, AIR FORCE...ALL THAT?

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol I saw someone say this online somewhere.

"People usually join army because they aren't tough enough for Marines, too scared of being on water for Navy, and not smart enough for Air Force"

I think it's a load of crap, but still found it funny

laugh.gif

You just reminded me of this pic.

ken-chipko.gif

Comic has me in tears.

Does anyone know what the top soldiers are in each division? I believe that for the Army it is the Green Berets but don't quote me on it.

Comic has me in tears.

Does anyone know what the top soldiers are in each division? I believe that for the Army it is the Green Berets but don't quote me on it.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm enlisting in the airforce probably in the next week. Just need to study a lil mor for the arithmatic portion of the asvab and I'm off...

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

where are there more chicks?
I'm scared if you guys are the ones protecting our nation.

dont be mad i'm trying to save the nation and swindle with your girl at the same time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm enlisting in the airforce probably in the next week. Just need to study a lil mor for the arithmatic portion of the asvab and I'm off...

dont be mad i'm trying to save the nation and swindle with your girl at the same time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

In that case, I'm sure your girl is staying faithful when you're on deployment.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Army is the base fighting force for America, pretty much the largest and administrative force, most of their jobs are in support, mechanics, cooks etc.

Marines are the "grunts" first ones in, the toughest fighters" "First to fight, First to die"

Air Force is...well in the air. The have our....look damnnit this one is pretty self-explanatory. But they are also at the spearhead of our space program.

Navy is our force at sea, the move Marines, Make sure our Air Crafts have safe places to land and take off from(air craft carriers)

And Join the air force. Remember like this, when you deploy to random placecs around the world, the Navy stays on ships, the Army stays on bases, the Marines essentially stay in tents, and the Air Force usually gets Hotels....That pretty much shows you how they treat each sector of the military.

Marines are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from grunts

Army is the base fighting force for America, pretty much the largest and administrative force, most of their jobs are in support, mechanics, cooks etc.

Marines are the "grunts" first ones in, the toughest fighters" "First to fight, First to die"

Air Force is...well in the air. The have our....look damnnit this one is pretty self-explanatory. But they are also at the spearhead of our space program.

Navy is our force at sea, the move Marines, Make sure our Air Crafts have safe places to land and take off from(air craft carriers)

And Join the air force. Remember like this, when you deploy to random placecs around the world, the Navy stays on ships, the Army stays on bases, the Marines essentially stay in tents, and the Air Force usually gets Hotels....That pretty much shows you how they treat each sector of the military.

definitely not wifing no chicks. any girls i do mess with, i fully expect them to do they thing when i'm gone. who am i to hold anyone back

definitely not wifing no chicks. any girls i do mess with, i fully expect them to do they thing when i'm gone. who am i to hold anyone back

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Comic has me in tears.

army - delta force (recruited from green berets, rangers and airborne)
marines - marsoc, force recon
navy - DEVGRU
air force - 24th STS (made up of Combat controllers and Pararescue Jumpers)

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Comic has me in tears.

army - delta force (recruited from green berets, rangers and airborne)
marines - marsoc, force recon
navy - DEVGRU
air force - 24th STS (made up of Combat controllers and Pararescue Jumpers)

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

don't turn this into royal rumble of the military services now 
laugh.gif

marine checking in 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

don't turn this into royal rumble of the military services now 
laugh.gif

marine checking in 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom