DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ARMY, MARINES, NAVY, AIR FORCE...ALL THAT?

Air force doesnt really deploy honestly

Army and marines do all the work

navy lol seamen no thanks

army ftw hooah

army ftw hooah

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

army ftw hooah

Nah bruh...we deploy just not as long as the Army or the Marines...they do 12-15 months...we do 6-8. 

army ftw hooah

Nah bruh...we deploy just not as long as the Army or the Marines...they do 12-15 months...we do 6-8. 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

army ftw hooah

Everyone in the af i have met that deployed are paratroopers not knockin the af yall def have the best girls 
roll.gif
roll.gif
but thats a nice time rate is the deployments more frequent then with shorter times?

army ftw hooah

Everyone in the af i have met that deployed are paratroopers not knockin the af yall def have the best girls 
roll.gif
roll.gif
but thats a nice time rate is the deployments more frequent then with shorter times?

army ftw hooah

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not not more frequent at all....you know how marines and army come home and chill for a lil bit then they gone again? Our turnaround isn't that quick...

army ftw hooah

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not not more frequent at all....you know how marines and army come home and chill for a lil bit then they gone again? Our turnaround isn't that quick...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats good hopefully they lower our time to 9 months in stead of a year every lil bit helps ya know where u staioned at?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats good hopefully they lower our time to 9 months in stead of a year every lil bit helps ya know where u staioned at?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ramstein Air Base,Germany

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Don't get me wrong here, I love the NAVY and always will, but if you're looking for something exciting and something different do the Marines. After my probation period lifts from the military I'm gonna re enlist, this time MARINES all the way.  

Don't get me wrong here, I love the NAVY and always will, but if you're looking for something exciting and something different do the Marines. After my probation period lifts from the military I'm gonna re enlist, this time MARINES all the way.  

Air Force doesn't deploy though?                                                       RIP

Air Force doesn't deploy though?                                                       RIP

Back
Top Bottom