DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ARMY, MARINES, NAVY, AIR FORCE...ALL THAT?

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

What's your reason of joining OP?

No real reason to be honest. But if I were to have some, I'd say to get out of where I live because I want to travel around. I like to be involved with something that I feel can make a difference. I've always had an interest in technology, engines, and planes and I've heard thAt the air force is the way to go if that's where your interests are. So I think the air force would be the way to go if I want to build my future in these particular things I just mentioned. But I want to know what the other branches have to offer and where I would be in the future if I chose one of the otherI have a cousin and a couple friends that are part of the Army and none really like it. They all tell me to stay far away from the army

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Off to Air Force BMT July 26th 
pimp.gif
. My job is Aerospace Medical Service.

we 6 days apart, ill see you around there cuz.....ill do the tap tap pull
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I'll try to look out for it bro in between us getting yelled at
laugh.gif
. What job did you book?
I booked munitions systems apprentice. Hoping to get into the missile shop department.

I'm phsyched for BMT bro been working out everyday but my running is still average tho
eyes.gif
but my pushups,situps and pullups are
pimp.gif

Off to Air Force BMT July 26th 
pimp.gif
. My job is Aerospace Medical Service.

we 6 days apart, ill see you around there cuz.....ill do the tap tap pull
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I'll try to look out for it bro in between us getting yelled at
laugh.gif
. What job did you book?
I booked munitions systems apprentice. Hoping to get into the missile shop department.

I'm phsyched for BMT bro been working out everyday but my running is still average tho
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
Niceee and pretty much same here fam tryna get back to my b-ball days, hopefully could get my mile down to 7:30 before I leave.

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
Niceee and pretty much same here fam tryna get back to my b-ball days, hopefully could get my mile down to 7:30 before I leave.

My recruiter gave me a practice test actually, im sure if you ask yours he/she should be able to help you out.

My recruiter gave me a practice test actually, im sure if you ask yours he/she should be able to help you out.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

No real reason to be honest. But if I were to have some, I'd say to get out of where I live because I want to travel around. I like to be involved with something that I feel can make a difference. I've always had an interest in technology, engines, and planes and I've heard thAt the air force is the way to go if that's where your interests are. So I think the air force would be the way to go if I want to build my future in these particular things I just mentioned. But I want to know what the other branches have to offer and where I would be in the future if I chose one of the otherI have a cousin and a couple friends that are part of the Army and none really like it. They all tell me to stay far away from the army
They probably all have crappy jobs (in which they PERSONALLY picked) because the army is where you will get up in rank the quickest (which equates to higher pay) but i support you and your reasons in wanting to join, if you like to travel and get away from the U.S than being in the Navy or Air force would be in your best option.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

They probably all have crappy jobs (in which they PERSONALLY picked) because the army is where you will get up in rank the quickest (which equates to higher pay) but i support you and your reasons in wanting to join, if you like to travel and get away from the U.S than being in the Navy or Air force would be in your best option.

Originally Posted by proper english

wait.. isnt IgnantBliss in the AF? my dude stay posting all day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

comic seems to be on point 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm in here.....

businessman_sitting_at_desk_with_computer_working_pe0007101.jpg

^^That's me all day chilling....
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's why my post count so high on NT cause I don't do %%!* at work....if they blocked NT I don't know what a #%!!# would do
tired.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

wait.. isnt IgnantBliss in the AF? my dude stay posting all day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

comic seems to be on point 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm in here.....

businessman_sitting_at_desk_with_computer_working_pe0007101.jpg

^^That's me all day chilling....
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's why my post count so high on NT cause I don't do %%!* at work....if they blocked NT I don't know what a #%!!# would do
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom