DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ARMY, MARINES, NAVY, AIR FORCE...ALL THAT?

exactly how hard is the asvab and will they help you out if its an area that you're lacking in after you get you scores

exactly how hard is the asvab and will they help you out if its an area that you're lacking in after you get you scores

i think i'm going to stop by a recruiting office tomorrow and see what they say. i just wanted to hear from people who are actually in it first instead from a recruiter who will probably try to make a pitch

all of my friends tell me not to join though
laugh.gif

i think i'm going to stop by a recruiting office tomorrow and see what they say. i just wanted to hear from people who are actually in it first instead from a recruiter who will probably try to make a pitch

all of my friends tell me not to join though
laugh.gif

not sure...but asvab is pre-enlist...so if youre recruiter really wants you to go he may try to help you by referencing study materials...i heard its not too bad they usually give it to high schoolers...at least when i was in hs

not sure...but asvab is pre-enlist...so if youre recruiter really wants you to go he may try to help you by referencing study materials...i heard its not too bad they usually give it to high schoolers...at least when i was in hs

Originally Posted by taymane23

its not hard......aside from math and science stuff its a plus if you know electrical, mechanical and auto type stuff

and no they dont help you

Originally Posted by taymane23

its not hard......aside from math and science stuff its a plus if you know electrical, mechanical and auto type stuff

and no they dont help you

mine should be in august as well. if im picked up. fingers toes...everything crossed...lol and staying on bended knee for prayer.

mine should be in august as well. if im picked up. fingers toes...everything crossed...lol and staying on bended knee for prayer.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Off to Air Force BMT July 26th 
pimp.gif
. My job is Aerospace Medical Service.

we 6 days apart, ill see you around there cuz.....ill do the tap tap pull
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I'll try to look out for it bro in between us getting yelled at
laugh.gif
. What job did you book?

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Off to Air Force BMT July 26th 
pimp.gif
. My job is Aerospace Medical Service.

we 6 days apart, ill see you around there cuz.....ill do the tap tap pull
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I'll try to look out for it bro in between us getting yelled at
laugh.gif
. What job did you book?

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

What's your reason of joining OP?

No real reason to be honest. But if I were to have some, I'd say to get out of where I live because I want to travel around. I like to be involved with something that I feel can make a difference. I've always had an interest in technology, engines, and planes and I've heard thAt the air force is the way to go if that's where your interests are. So I think the air force would be the way to go if I want to build my future in these particular things I just mentioned. But I want to know what the other branches have to offer and where I would be in the future if I chose one of the otherI have a cousin and a couple friends that are part of the Army and none really like it. They all tell me to stay far away from the army

Back
Top Bottom