Dipset Weed Carriers Appreciation Post

^^^"Ice Grill the judge, cuz it just felt gully....", my favorite 40 Cal verse....got me goin back now.

'Rob ya stash house, let you keep the cheese...but dont think it's a single when I wanna lease ya ki's
but just like the video, it get a lot stressful,
You Dont Know My Name, but Mos Def I keep the Hot Special...'

yea 40 was cold w/ it, he really knew how to set up his punches w/ that delivery. But it was like, after Loon caught him w/ the Lowe's shovel, N's wasn't tryna hear it...

....& Ninjahood is f'in delusional. Lil Wayne was coming off The Carter 1 & 2 at that time. BM Jr, Go DJ, Fireman, etc. Dipset's association with Wayne, T.I & Jeezy is why most N's in the south was f'in with Juelz/Jones music somewhat around that time, at least in Texas.

Remember the JR Writer freestyle on Flex, when Cam was telling nostalgic stories as adlibs tho 
laugh.gif
? 'I'll push ya waves back...or ya braids back'... that was when I first started messin w/ dude. 

^ That was over the Who Shot Ya beat

Yeah thats the one. "You gone hear the four like i'm bout to swing golf club" and all that slick +%$#
laugh.gif

yea 40 was cold w/ it, he really knew how to set up his punches w/ that delivery. But it was like, after Loon caught him w/ the Lowe's shovel, N's wasn't tryna hear it...
*dead*

Forgot about that mess.... 40 in the chair and loon tryna edge him up with a shovel
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by awwsome

Somebody post that Hot 97 Freestyle when they brought there own beats and started doing songs for like 30 minutes with Flex

"It's kind of hard to doubt, that we ain't a slaughterhouse/ Dip radio, you're now tuned into the hardest out"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

@ 7:30 this %%!%* JR went to Super Saiyan 4 on the whole Tri-State Area
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"Come get with a rebel
I put the kick to the pedal, the clip in the metal
Im sickening nephew, listen here...
Your effin engineer couldn't get to my level
Dipset is forever b, bet you'll remember me
Stretch all my enemies, Heckler will send em 3
But.. I got a tech that'll get a g
To drop his flag like a ref on a penalty
I'm fresher than lemon squeezed, wrist wrap chilled
Pitch black car with them pitch black wheels
Nice small stash box big black steel
Leave you at the red light, the kid's that real.
Steppin in his nikes, freshest in your cyph
You ain't never seen this $@**%+% Pelle in your life"

30t6p3b.gif

Just bars, Dips were untouchable.

Yeah, Loon came at 40 with the shovel and apparently 40 beat him up and turn to Islam. 40 has gone in on everything man! Im still trying to find that 40 and JR song where 40 says "Only time i do pullups, push ups and %+% is when i pull up in whips and push up on your b%#^h"

"40!!! These ninjas better keep my name out they mouth, before they really end up with my name in they mouth!"

"Your wifes middle name is train ninja choo choo, you know what i rep DipSet Su Woo"

JR hotter than Wayne....ever?

More OD lulz.

You didn't say "in NY" when you made that ridiculous statement. Hot 97 was notorious for not #%*##@% with West Coast or Southern artists at the time.

Please try to keep things in perspective.

Originally Posted by illphillip

JR hotter than Wayne....ever?

More OD lulz.

You didn't say "in NY" when you made that ridiculous statement. Hot 97 was notorious for not #%*##@% with West Coast or Southern artists at the time.

Please try to keep things in perspective.
wouldnt say writer was hotter than wayne

cause i think this was round the time wayne put out "go, dj & fireman"

wayne was on fireee...birdcall probably only played a "few" times down south raido

I'm still confused how JR was "hotter than Wayne" at any point. Now that I think about it, Wayne has been on since the Hot Boys days,
and proceeded to get more popular year after year. I've never heard "Bird Call" til I listened to it yesterday, even though I was checking
for Dipset from 02-06 (mostly 05). Now Wayne did jack a lot of Dipset's style like a &@^#*, but there's no way Writer was more popular
than Wayne around that time.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by awwsome

Somebody post that Hot 97 Freestyle when they brought there own beats and started doing songs for like 30 minutes with Flex

"It's kind of hard to doubt, that we ain't a slaughterhouse/ Dip radio, you're now tuned into the hardest out"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still have hope for dipset but they need to all come back together and get back to that hungry rapping not that $****@!+ they been on

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm still confused how JR was "hotter than Wayne" at any point. Now that I think about it, Wayne has been on since the Hot Boys days,
and proceeded to get more popular year after year.
thats not true....da OG cash money experienced a mean backlash...light out and 500 degreez only went gold after his debut da block is hot was platinum out da gate.

Yeah, Wayne was still very well known, but at that time Lil Jon and the Ying Yang minstrel show were the biggest thing in the south (if my memory serves me properly)

Originally Posted by solarius49

Yeah, Wayne was still very well known, but at that time Lil Jon and the Ying Yang minstrel show were the biggest thing in the south (if my memory serves me properly)
and *ahem* dipset, g-unit, and d-block along with rocafella and Nas were all blowin up..

I didn't even realize Wayne was doing that supa dupa @+@% allll the way back then. I've obviously heard the song, but that Ray Charles line completely slipped my mind

Jr wasnt "hotter" than wayne but it did seem like it was his time. But man JR was such an animal with the punchlines from 04-07, I thought he was gonna blow

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Peep Game

and proceeded to get more popular year after year.
thats not true....da OG cash money experienced a mean backlash...light out and 500 degreez only went gold after his debut da block is hot was platinum out da gate.
In defense of Ninja, I believe if Wayne aint put out that crazy run of tapes x guest spots Cash Money was done.  TQ, mack 10, and tina marie wasn't saving it.

"I aint even gots to Brag/ The G's Think I stopped Bangin since they see I Dropped my Rag! (Car Screech Ad-Lib
laugh.gif
)
sick.gif

All those shots at the Roc on that tape too.... On one of the Joints JR said something like "Who you gonna send at us Tierra Or Bleek???" Then stopped the track and laughed....

Back
Top Bottom