Dipset Weed Carriers Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hell rell's interview game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..*

Yeah man, let him get that Gucci Skully and its on
roll.gif

I feel like nobody can do what Jr could do on Hot 97, well not anymore anyways smh.  And i feel like Duke da God destroyed the Dips, as soon as he got his hand in the mix the kingdom started to crumble

Speakin of SAS...the first time i heard Nikki Minaj was on a SAS mixtape. instantly dismissed her cuz i dont care about females rappin.

then outta nowhere she made it big and signed with Wayne. and then again i dissmissed her cuz i dont care about females rappin.

"keep thinkin this is happyland, click clack, youll get kidnapped and smacked in the back of vans" - SAS
pimp.gif

"when i spit those rounds, im gunnin, you die here, when @%+% goes down you runnin like diarrhea" -SAS

1st time I heard her was on the Riot Squads version of "All AbouThe Benjamins". I KNOW bundles was hittin that

A Mafia
sick.gif

Dipset should almost be shot for not pushing him

they should be called the Dipset B team, Now those YMCMB those are weed carriers

Hell Rell will always be a favorite of mines

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

A Mafia
sick.gif

they should be called the Dipset B team, Now those YMCMB those are weed carriers

I thought I was the only one on the face of the earth who likes Mafia
laugh.gif

Dude is nice.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

A Mafia
sick.gif

I thought I was the only one on the face of the earth who likes Mafia
laugh.gif

Dude is nice.
hell naw, i been told NT bout a-mafia, that boy's been a problem mafia's town 1-3 & care bears free a-mafia tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...dipset is indirectly in makin french montana hot too...he took max b under his wing to spite jim cuz they was beefin at da time.

hell naw, i been told NT bout a-mafia, that boy's been a problem mafia's town 1-3 & care bears free a-mafia tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...dipset is indirectly in makin french montana hot too...he took max b under his wing to spite jim cuz they was beefin at da time.

1st of all, Mafia is that dude.  But i dont even get how Max fit in with French.  He had 100x the talent smh, too bad he had to put himself in those situations, we could still be riding the wave
as far as Mafia goes, I'll leave this here

Originally Posted by TheRealChrisA

hell rell's interview game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..*

what so cool about this�
laugh.gif

french is now signed with diddy and rell is where?
roll.gif
hindsight is 20/20

da sad thing about hell rell, is if he would've kept his mouth shut french would've let him get off on his coke boys mixtapes...i mean you gotta have genuine love for someone if you actually going to see em in prison.

^yea but at the same time you shouldve known french would do something big

i mean dude has been hustling for a long time with dvds/dope

yeah but so was Papoose, and Pap was 10x the rapper French could ever be....i just dont get his success

i mean Pap has 1000x more talent, and idk who did it smarter yet, French is signed to Bad Boy right? Last time i checked that was NEVER a good idea.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's not a coincidence that that 02-05 era of the dips coincides with the best years of NT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Kufis flying everywhere in the rap game and on here. The energy they brought is much appreciated. I definitely thought JR was gonna blow. And SAS was and still are dope. My ipod is littered with random tracks from all these guys and I ainteem mad.
Classic isht

Dead @ Un Kasa's pink fedora�
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"I cop shotty's the noses i chop em off, (bddat tat?!)"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

yeah but so was Papoose, and Pap was 10x the rapper French could ever be....i just dont get his success
Wasn't dude pushing those Cocaine City DVD's for awhile? I'm sure some of his success can be attributed to the connections he made with those DVD's.

Yeah, but there were probably 10 more talented rappers at that time pushing mixtapes heavy. Writers Block Series, Paps Mixtapes, Smack DVDs. I just think French fits in with that slow simple "mickey mouse" style that people are into today

wow i gotta say i still bump S.A.S, 40 cal, jr, and all DIPSET.. im listening to push it remix as we speak on my ipod shuffle mode lol but def papoose was the man is 1.5 million times better than french.. how many are yall still waiting for american dream aka nacirema dream?!?!

Back
Top Bottom