DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

Who's playing her love interest?

Li Shang may not appear in Disney’s new live-action Mulan!

The character, the Chinese army captain and love interest of Mulan in the original film, will reportedly not make an appearance in the new film, which is due out in theaters on March 27, 2020.

Mulan’s new flame is a character named Chen Jonghui according to a casting call. He was not featured in the previous movie. This new character will allegedly be an army recruit who is bent on being the “best soldier in human history.”

“After learning that his rival is a woman, his intense feelings of rivalry turn into something very different, something like love,” the description reads.

My mind was blown when I found out Donny Osmond sang the "Make a man out of you" song during the training montage lol.

CHRISTOPHER ROBIN: First Look At Tigger, Eeyore, And Piglet

DUMBO: Disney Unveils The Logo And A First-Look Image From Tim Burton's Upcoming Live-Action Remake

160033.jpg

Dbka3cZVQAYV4K6.jpg

Winnie the Pooh looks absolutely terrible. The colors are all dull as hell
I feel like this is how every story based in the UK looks like lol.

But, I think it'll be an enjoyable movie. My daughter saw the trailer and she was interested.

Wow. Didn’t know maleficent is getting a sequel. It was a cool looking movie but most thought it was aight.

Back
Top Bottom