DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

gargoyles_disney_01.jpg
:wow:

Xanatos :pimp:

200_d.gif

Last edited:
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Actress Zendaya Reportedly Offered The Lead Role In Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID

As Disney continues its mission to remake pretty much every one of its classic animated films, a new rumor claims that the House of Mouse wants Zendaya to star in the live-action version of The Little Mermaid.

According to That Hashtag Show, the studio is very high on the Spider-Man: Homecoming actress for the lead role of Ariel, and has actually offered her the part.

^ That'd be a good get for Zendaya -- she's already popular from her Disney shows

Who's gonna play Prince Eric? Tom Holland?

I don't mind Zendaya, it honestly depends on how they are actually gonna execute this, will it be a full on musical?
Honestly I want someone that can sing if it will be that. I'm not really sure what the age range is for the role, I'd like maybe Anna Kendrick(my pick for belle) in the role, but I'm not sure how old she is. Or maybe get an unknown

Should be interesting filming wise to see if they adapt the Aquaman route for the underwater scenes
Part of your World is such a great song
and Under the Sea live action will be :wow:
Little Mermaid was my fave Disney classic for a min, then came Aladdin, then came The Lion King

Lol I’m saying. Like she’s playing some of the most famous red heads in fictional history.

I don't mind Zendaya, it honestly depends on how they are actually gonna execute this, will it be a full on musical?
Honestly I want someone that can sing if it will be that. I'm not really sure what the age range is for the role, I'd like maybe Anna Kendrick(my pick for belle) in the role, but I'm not sure how old she is. Or maybe get an unknown

Should be interesting filming wise to see if they adapt the Aquaman route for the underwater scenes
Part of your World is such a great song
and Under the Sea live action will be :wow:
Little Mermaid was my fave Disney classic for a min, then came Aladdin, then came The Lion King

they'll probably try and stick to the cartoon as much as possible

plus Zendayas a singer

i liked emma watson as belle too

anna kendrick was cinderella in the musical Into the Woods

hoping a trailer is coming out soon enough, but wouldn't be shocked if they held out until mary poppins

Teaser tomorrow.

I just recently watched Pocahontas and was amazed at how beautifully animated that movie is. It’s has some of the most beautiful scenes in animation IMO.

That whole Disney animated renaissance in the 90’s was beautifully crafted. You’ll see that same beauty in Aladdin, Hunchback and even A Goofy Movie. The animators were on some strong drugs during that time.

Back
Top Bottom