DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

don't think it's by Disney but an interesting concept to say the least, a prequel to both Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland in one film

Angelina Jolie & David Oyelowo To Star In Fantasy ‘Come Away’

Come Away is imagined as a prequel to Alice in Wonderlandand Peter Pan. Before Alice went to Wonderland, and before Peter became Pan, they were brother and sister. When their eldest brother dies in a tragic accident, they each seek to save their parents (Jolie & Oyelowo) from their downward spirals of despair until finally they are forced to choose between home and imagination. This sets the stage for their iconic journeys into Wonderland and Neverland.

“Angelina and David are going to bring a beautiful chemistry and depth to this magical story, giving audiences a wonderful step outside the expected,” Chapman said.

Dumbo_Movie_Poster_2019.jpg

Jordan Peele Interested in Making a Live-Action 'Gargoyles' Movie

Already linked to an array of projects, Get Out writer and director Jordan Peele is now looking to make a live-action Gargoyles film.

According to reports, Peele recently approached Disney Studios about adapting the classic ’90s cartoon for the big screen. Although no solid information has surfaced regarding Disney’s thoughts on the pitch, many are noting that the studio has already tried to adapt Gargoyles.

gargoyles_disney_01.jpg

I didn’t even know Tim Burton was directing a Dumbo movie. Looks good.

man if there's anything that Dumbo teaser showed me, it was making me feel the actual weight of what it'd be like if an elephant could actually fly, something that i completely overlooked when I was kid. I was picturing Dumbo being all dainty in this version like the cartoon:lol:

Wonder if the crows are gonna be in this, and the mouse

Justin Theroux to Star in ‘Lady and the Tramp’ for Disney’s Streaming Service

Just as his new action-comedy The Spy Who Dumped Me prepares to hit theaters, Justin Theroux is nearing a deal to star in a live-action/CG hybrid remake of Lady and the Tramp that is expected to debut on Disney’s upcoming streaming service once it launches in late 2019, Collider has exclusively learned.

The original 1955 animated classic tells the story of a female American cocker spaniel named Lady who lives with a refined, upper-middle-class family, and a male stray mongrel known as the Tramp. When the two dogs meet, they embark on a romantic adventure (think iconic spaghetti kiss) and eventually fall in love.

Theroux is in final negotiations to voice the Tramp, while Disney is still searching for its leading Lady. Emmy-nominated actress Ashley Jensen (Extras) will co-star and lend her voice to a Scottish Terrier named Jackie, who’s one of Lady’s closest friends. In the original movie, the character was named Jock. Larry Roberts voiced the Tramp in the animated film, which spawned a direct-to-video sequel in 2001.

Christopher robin was really good.
Honored the original in every way but brought a new twist. Whole thing was cute and clever.
It was too emotional for me . Holdin back the man mist on numerous occasions. Happy ending soothed the soul tho.
Im definitely not putting myself thru the sadness of dumbo. Id catch ptsd off Bambi and under no circumstances ever will i ever watch the Fox and the Hound again in any form.
Pooh and co did the damm thing and this movie should probably win some awards

First Official Look At Liu Yifei As Mulan
Dkfe8ffU0AAoZD7.jpg:large

SYNOPSIS
“Mulan” is the epic adventure of a fearless young woman who masquerades as a man in order to fight Northern Invaders attacking China. The eldest daughter of an honored warrior, Hua Mulan is spirited, determined and quick on her feet. When the Emperor issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the Imperial Army, she steps in to take the place of her ailing father as Hua Jun, becoming one of China’s greatest warriors ever."

Honored the original in every way but brought a new twist. Whole thing was cute and clever.
It was too emotional for me . Holdin back the man mist on numerous occasions. Happy ending soothed the soul tho.
Im definitely not putting myself thru the sadness of dumbo. Id catch ptsd off Bambi and under no circumstances ever will i ever watch the Fox and the Hound again in any form.

Yeah saw it yesterday was really great, the plot was kept pretty simple too. Some of the convos between CR and Pooh had me Misty eyed:lol:
Movie was really all about being a kid again and having fun, thought that was great
Tigger is my fave Disney character and I already have an assortment of various Tigger things would love a plush doll of this movies version to go with my original

bruh... no mushu, shang, or musical in mulan... wut.

i was hoping to sing "LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS"

Hmm guess I’ll check the CR movie. I’ll admit I swore it off when I saw it, first thoughts were that it’s gonna be trash

Good to see some positive reviews though

this. was very entertained watching this movie. didnt even know they had a post credit scene, which i missed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom