DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

At MK now - it’s busy - extra magic hours. Halloween decorations are up - the wife got us tickets for the party Friday night. Any tips? Suggestions of things to do/see?

Heading out there this Friday and Saturday! I need that Gauntlet Drink holder!

New work schedule finally lined up with my girls. Now we can make weekend trips out to DL pretty much any week we feel like.

Haunted mansion shut down for Halloween decorations. I’m pumped. Wifey got our tickets for mickeys Halloween party. It was pretty good last year and our daughter is older so I’m excited to see her reactions. Man I miss it, haven’t been since June.

anaheim offered $270m+ tax fund for disney to build hotel to a certain address within downtown disney, disney said yes

disney planned to move it to somewhere a block away and informed anaheim 10 month ago

disney heard nothing from the city

once disney shut down the businesses in the area and bought out other properties to be demolished 10 months after the notice, anaheim halted it claiming the location is now different

so now the new hotels are on hold until further notice

anaheim claims they can make it with their own money but disney claims they were offered those millions and accepted it and they don't want to build it without the millions promised

anaheims a **** and do not realize that without disney the city would be nothing

anaheim offered $270m+ tax fund for disney to build hotel to a certain address within downtown disney, disney said yes

disney planned to move it to somewhere a block away and informed anaheim 10 month ago

disney heard nothing from the city

once disney shut down the businesses in the area and bought out other properties to be demolished 10 months after the notice, anaheim halted it claiming the location is now different

so now the new hotels are on hold until further notice
How long do you think this hold up will be?

it’s crazy, without disneyland Anaheim would be ghost town. no appreciation lol

funny thing is anaheim approved a 30yr extension to no tax on ticker prices if disney invests $1b in attractions and such and now they are hindering and screwing disney

first they stopped the eastern expansion and a big parking construction, now the hotel with additional parking expansion

now SWs gon' open and it's just going to be a giant mess

The Incredicoaster is much more enjoyable than what it used to be.

The Lemon Soft Soft Serve parfait at Pixar pier was so damn good on a hot day.

Bunch of new churros throughout the park.

Can't wait to go back and see the Halloween decorations.

Went last Friday and Saturday. Fridays crowd was the lightest I've ever seen. Lines not much longer than 20-30 minutes except for Radiator Springs and Space Mountain as usual.

Definitely more people on Saturday but still not too bad.

Seems like a lot of schools are back in session already.

good thing i didn't stop by

i need one more day of heatwave to empty out the park

might just go to halloween event this year but i might have to do it solo

and this tron ride needs to get to tomorrowland already, get rid of autopia for gods sake

We have been at DW since Aug 11th - crowds are definitely shrinking - last Friday’s party was great - short lines and tons of candy. We are going again this Friday - can’t wait.

Coming together once again, Vans and Disney‘s latest collaboration celebrates the 90th anniversary of Mickey Mouse.

Honoring the cheer and optimism that surrounds the beloved character, the Vault by Vans collection features works from iconic artists John Van Hamersveld, Mister Cartoon, Geoff McFetridge and Taka Hayashi. Focusing on the OG SK8-Hi LX silhouette, each artist offered their interpretation of the beloved Disney character. Additionally, each illustration-emblazoned shoe will be accompanied by a short-sleeved T-shirt displaying the original artworks created.

Priced between $78 and $100 USD, look for the Vault by Vans x Disney Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary capsule to hit select retailers August 25.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fvans-vault-disney-mickey-mouse-90th-anniversary-sk8-hi-capsule-0.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fvans-vault-disney-mickey-mouse-90th-anniversary-sk8-hi-capsule-01.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fvans-vault-disney-mickey-mouse-90th-anniversary-sk8-hi-capsule-02.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fvans-vault-disney-mickey-mouse-90th-anniversary-sk8-hi-capsule-04.jpg

From what I read on reddit is supposedly new Anaheim city council wants to show they can’t be pushed around by Disney and won’t let them use the tax money they want them to fund it themselves.

that doesn't even make sense, anaheims the one who offered the $270m tax money to build a new hotel, it wasn't disney that asked the city

and they are retracting the offer after disney bought off properties and other motels/hotels to demolish for space and closed establishments, disney already lost some money there

From what I read on reddit is supposedly new Anaheim city council wants to show they can’t be pushed around by Disney and won’t let them use the tax money they want them to fund it themselves.
But they can though
Anaheim is so trash of a city
When u look
And I mean really look at Anaheim
Has anyone seen that documentary
Children of Disneyland or something
With all the homeless kids in Anaheim

Gonna be in Anaheim Sunday to Wednesday. I have 2 full days to spend.

Suggestions needed:
- spend a day in Disneyland and a day in California Adventure
- Spend 2 days in Disneyland
- Spend a day in Disneyland and a day in Universal Studios

Any other suggestions would be great as well. I arrivr Sunday and leave Wednesday, so those are just half days at best.

Back
Top Bottom