DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Gonna be in Anaheim Sunday to Wednesday. I have 2 full days to spend.

Suggestions needed:
- spend a day in Disneyland and a day in California Adventure
- Spend 2 days in Disneyland
- Spend a day in Disneyland and a day in Universal Studios

Any other suggestions would be great as well. I arrivr Sunday and leave Wednesday, so those are just half days at best.

if you're spending the whole day at disneyland, as in opening to closing, you can probably knock out DL and DCA in one day unless its Halloween party day in which they close the park early

then again if you go on the day where there's a halloween party, that'll help you get into rides easier but it'll cost you extra

but do DL and DCA in one day and then do Universal the next, you probably won't spend the whole day at Universal though so you'd have lots of free time to explore LA if you wanted to

I like a day each, so I can stroll, not a big fan of rushing on vacation. Set a general outline of what you want to get done, and prioritize three to four things that are musts, you can usually count on having time for that much, but when you stroll through the parks, you have time to enjoy the little things, which is what makes things special. To me.

if he is only going to be in Cali for those days, i'd try and hit up as much parks as possible

like when i eventually visit florida, i'm gon' hit up all of disney and universal properties

but that's me, i just never know when i'll be back when i go somewhere unless i have some close relatives there

I’m guessing the council is hearing it froM the public. I believe Anaheim isn’t getting any tax revenue from the tickets Disney sells so it would be property tax and anything from downtown Disney.

wanted to bring our baby girl to her first trip to disney next year since shes going to be 1 any one have experience doing with little kids? is it even worth taking them when there that young?

wanted to bring our baby girl to her first trip to disney next year since shes going to be 1 any one have experience doing with little kids? is it even worth taking them when there that young?

Funny you mention it, I just brought my niece who is a little over 1 years old. It can get pretty hot out there but theres a couple of baby stations throughout the parks where they have AC rooms and places to change them and nap. She loved its a Small World and the Little Mermaid ride. Oh and kids under 3 are free.

Funny you mention it, I just brought my niece who is a little over 1 years old. It can get pretty hot out there but theres a couple of baby stations throughout the parks where they have AC rooms and places to change them and nap. She loved its a Small World and the Little Mermaid ride. Oh and kids under 3 are free.
is it 3 or 2? i checked on there website and they said it was 2 and under is free. are there more rides for kids that small?

is it 3 or 2? i checked on there website and they said it was 2 and under is free. are there more rides for kids that small?
Might be 2 then, and yeah there stuff like the carousel, tea cup ride, autopia, finding nemo. Disneyland has mostly kid's rides in the first place.

I’m guessing the council is hearing it froM the public. I believe Anaheim isn’t getting any tax revenue from the tickets Disney sells so it would be property tax and anything from downtown Disney.

Anaheim agreed to Disneys proposal to expand and invest $1b into their properties if they pass a bill that there will be no tax on tickets for the next 30 years.

Pretty sure it's 3, we rode that train as long as possible twice, lol. We had passes for four of us with our last and they never even asked for hers, we got hers when she started to want to be a big girl. At 4.

Last edited:
damn, bold move by Disney, they are requesting to cancel the tax incentives including the no tix tax and the $270m for the hotel

looks like we're gon' be screwed now and it might cost upwards of $200 per park per day in the future

Strange move on their part...Has to be a bigger agenda...

OC Register is linking it with the working wage initiative stuff...I think that law they have on the ballot this fall covers higher wages for employees working at resorts that receive tax breaks...If Disney is saying they’ll skip out on tax breaks I’ll bet they refuse to move those wages as high as that initiative is looking for...

I don’t live down there though so I’m not up on their local politics...

Dam, so it's us and the employees getting the short end of the stick on this one. Didn't even realize all this time there was no tax on the tickets. I wonder how it affects the hotel taxes and all the related tourism.

Dam, so it's us and the employees getting the short end of the stick on this one. Didn't even realize all this time there was no tax on the tickets. I wonder how it affects the hotel taxes and all the related tourism.
Yeah I been peeped that
That’s why the taxes at the hotels be crazy high

They'll probably reason they can't raise the wages for their employees to keep the ticket prices somewhat reasonable, thereby getting the locals more involved directly.

So I’m trying to work this through because I’m not down there and don’t follow this element regularly...Correct me if I’m wrong but this is how I see what’s happened...

The city nixed the Harbor Blvd. parking project after they’d initially approved it and Disney began buying up property and working on it...Now the city hits them by removing the tax break on the new hotel, simply because they closed down part of the downtown Disney area to build it...Disney’s countering that by passing on all the tax breaks the city is offering so they can apparently bypass this fair wage initiative...Is that the basics of it?

What’s the source of all the hostility between the city and Disney? I thought everything was peaches and cream down there...

I can see Disney's side of it if that's the case, city basically said yeah, disney does hella work, then halfway through the city said no? Man, get your shot together anaslime!

Has anyone seen this at CAA ? (Not my pic )
8D281EE2-E553-4C87-9142-38E527E6819F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom