DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Yoooooo! September September September is almost here! With bugs land closing we might move our trip up! Catch is, it's closing next week. During labor day weekend. And we just decided.

It'll be another reason to make the trip! Crazy, but ima miss bugs land in a nostalgic kinda way. The bumper cars was my oldest daughter's first ride by herself, the little Heimlich train we'd go in all the time cause my nephew loves it, Francis with my girls, stuff we don't even do anymore.

We're going to monthly payments, though. Is it easy to sign up? We're buying tickets and then turning that into a down payment or something?

for your AP?

i just buy/re-new online but yah it should be pretty easy to do in the ticket counter, that's where i had to upgrade for the maxpass

if it's the first time, i believe you pay $99 and then the rest is split into recurring payments

if it's a renew they just split it for 12months iirc

We let ours expire a couple of months ago, so it's been years since we had to get new ones. I think I'm going to buy some tickets online to get in for the weekend, and then upgrade Monday to the deluxe or whatever that tier is now. I don't keep track of the money, lol. I just spend it. So, I'm clueless. My wife is telling me to put the purchase of the tickets toward the cost of the annual pass, will i still have to pay the 99 bucks each? Its just me and my girls, but that 300 is a lot of good meals down there for us.

Aloha from Aulani

D34FF558-3FE8-45D0-8C76-EC148ED9E39B.jpeg

We were there yesterday for the character brunch and to celebrate our anniversary. The view of the beach was super nice but I wasn’t able to get a good picture since there was a wedding. Maybe 15 min after that shot, it was pouring like crazy.

I would love to stay there but the prices per night are way too crazy

98A059C2-D0F4-4C87-A836-6274D058B5A8.jpeg

congrats on the anniversary

i completely forgot hurricane lane was just this past weekend, were you guys affected at all or it was just that rain and not much else?

Booked our reservation to Goofy's Kitchen for my daughter's 3rd Birthday. It's during breakfast time...I hope the food is good because I don't eat a lot of breakfast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom