DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Has anyone seen this at CAA ? (Not my pic )
8D281EE2-E553-4C87-9142-38E527E6819F.jpeg
what caa???

Yeah, smh. We couldn't go back for a while because of work for me and my wife, so we decided to just reap the next time we went in late September. It's weird cause I'm tripping off not having them in my wallet, even though we been super busy to go. It was a great 7 year run. Dam, just realized we spent over 15000 on Disneyland the last decade, perspective...in just tickets.

Yeah, smh. We couldn't go back for a while because of work for me and my wife, so we decided to just reap the next time we went in late September. It's weird cause I'm tripping off not having them in my wallet, even though we been super busy to go. It was a great 7 year run. Dam, just realized we spent over 15000 on Disneyland the last decade, perspective...in just tickets.
:pimp:
u have the passes for magic mountain too???
me and the wife have the membership
since like 2012
unlimited visits to any six flags in the us and free parking
i only pay 26/month

Nah, my daughters are rather anti roller coaster. Wife wanted to knottsberry whatever it's called, but I always figured if I was driving 7 or 8 hours to be somewhere, it was going to be Disneyland. Or hawaii.

earls is re-opening?

and i am not happy with just being simply an AP, if ticket prices go up then AP prices goes up too, wouldn't be surprised if it goes $1500-$2k for the top tier especially with SW Land opening and the addition of Marvel Land

i mean they already took the $10 off incentive to renew :lol:

disneys just gon be extra savage with their prices sooner than later

We were saving around 2 or 3 hundred bucks with that. Kinda had us in our feelings back then. It was inevitable with the sw land coming. Someone has to pay for all those fake rocks, figured itd be customers. Now marvel land after? That dam mouse is laughing all the way to the bank. But I love him anyways. We good, lol.

out of those options a page or so ago, i wouldn’t spend 2 full days in disneyland. i enjoyed dca much more than disneyland.

Just got back from LA. We chickened out and hit legoland instead. I was worried he would be confined to the stroller too much at Disney and I was worried about the crowds. He had a blast at legoland tho.

nist got back from disneyland. the parks were busy but not too bad the last few days. Monday was wild busy, but tuesday to today weren’t bad.

Max pass is a lifesaver. hit up california adventure today for a half day before our flight and 4 rides one right after another with fast passes. no more running around trying to get paper fast passes. worth every penny

yah i peak through the app once in a while and today space mountain was at 40min which is good for that ride, GotG was at 35min and Carsland Racers 60min

i think most are still funneled over to Pixar Pier

have you tried lamplight lounge yet? really want to check that place out

rfx45 rfx45 didn’t get a chance to check it out. the line was always crazy long. gonna be a must hit next visit though.

on a different note, mobile ordering food is pretty legit

rfx45 rfx45 didn’t get a chance to check it out. the line was always crazy long. gonna be a must hit next visit though.
on a different note, mobile ordering food is pretty legit

That line is long throughout the day it seems. Might just have to bite the bullet and wait one day.

On another note what's up with World of Color?

Back
Top Bottom