DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i think i might like that new lemon raspberry sunday from pixar pier better than the dole whip. was refreshing in the heat

had to wait almost an hour in the heat last week to get it, but it was pretty damn good. the raspberry part is slushy which i wasn’t expecting but it was pretty damn good.

sitting in the heat to get it may have made it better though :lol:

had to wait almost an hour in the heat last week to get it, but it was pretty damn good. the raspberry part is slushy which i wasn’t expecting but it was pretty damn good.

sitting in the heat to get it may have made it better though :lol:
When that lemon dole whip slush thing
Mixes together and turns green
It’s the goat treat at Disneyland

Attachments

• 13C8EB62-3699-42A8-9D7F-D949733D4AB7.jpeg
    13C8EB62-3699-42A8-9D7F-D949733D4AB7.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 17
were you just at the park?

just got back from there, finally saw Fantasmic and it was cool, probably helped that i got a good seat (well, sit on the ground but on the reserved section :lol: )

fastpass fantasmic.jpg

and haven't been in the park for closing and damn disney is just banking, they can't even close the store because people are lined up for merch

also, single riders for space mountains legit, it's by the exit so you exit and just keep turning right and jump back in, got to go ride 4 times in 20min and 3/4 they just sit me by myself

Last edited:

just got back from there, finally saw Fantasmic and it was cool, probably helped that i got a good seat (well, sit on the ground but on the reserved section :lol: )

fastpass fantasmic.jpg

and haven't been in the park for closing and damn disney is just banking, they can't even close the store because people are lined up for merch

also, single riders for space mountains legit, it's by the exit so you exit and just keep turning right and jump back in, got to go ride 4 times in 20min and 3/4 they just sit me by myself
Huh u just now seeing fantasmic since it’s been back???

August 2019 AP Blockout Calendar

Deluxe annual passholders can circle Monday, August 19, 2019 on their calendars, and request time off from work now. That appears to be the first day holders of the Deluxe pass can visit Disneyland, and get a look at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge without buying separate one-day admission, according to new AP blockout calendars released this weekend.

Passholders with the Southern California pass have to wait another week, until August 26, 2019, for their Disneyland blockout period to lift.

In June, the Disneyland Resort introduced park-specific blockout calendars for the annual passport program. Under the new calendars, Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park have separate schedules of blockout dates, and there are days, weeks, and even months where some passholders can visit Disney California Adventure, but are blocked out from visiting Disneyland. This new blockout schedule applies to all Disneyland Resort annual passports purchased, renewed, or activated on or after June 2, 2018.

Keeping with the patterns we saw with the previously-released blockout calendars for June and July, 2019, the Deluxe annual passport offers 30 days of admission to Disney California Adventure in August, 2019 (the Saturday of Labor Day weekend is blocked out), but is valid at Disneyland only 10 weekdays at the end of the month, plus one Sunday.

The summer blockout for holders of the Southern California and Southern California Select passports ends on August 19 in 2019, but only for Disney California Adventure. The SoCal pass is valid at Disneyland for four days starting August 26, but the SoCal Select pass is blocked out at Disneyland for the entire month. Once their summer blockout begins on May 30, we don't know when – or if – SoCal Select passholders can again use their pass at Disneyland.

There are still no changes to the blockout dates for Signature or Signature Plus annual passports, which retain park hopper access on all days those passes are otherwise valid.

Disney usually publishes the blockout calendar on a rolling 12-month basis, expect to see the September 2019 calendar around the end of this month.

Halloween Party Sales Tracking

As of publication, all Friday night Mickey's Halloween Party events at Disneyland are sold out.

• Sold out – September 21, 28; October 5, 12, 19, 26
  • Available – September 19, 24, 26; October 2, 9, 16, 23, 29, 31.
In 2017, all event nights sold out by September 15, so you should buy your tickets as soon as you can commit to a night. Tickets are available via Disneyland.com, at Disneyland ticket booths, or by phoning (714) 781-4636.

But what happens if you had your heart (and vacation plans) set on attending a specific, sold-out night? Before you turn to Craigslist, StubHub, or eBay (all of which bring with them the very high risk of being defrauded), here are official ways you may still be able to buy legitimate party tickets directly from Disney:

• Call Disneyland and order tickets by phone – a limited number of tickets may be available by phone for events that are sold out on line. Call (714) 781-4636 to purchase by phone. Expect to wait on hold for at least 10 minutes.
  • Visit Disneyland and purchase tickets in person – a limited number of tickets may be available at the Disneyland ticket booths for events that are sold out on line. However, if you tried to purchase tickets by phone and the night you wanted was sold out, they will not be available at the ticket booths.
  • Disneyland Resort Hotels – if you are a guest staying at one of the three Disney-owned hotels (Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel, or Grand Californian Hotel), check with your hotel desk the morning of the event to see if they have tickets available for purchase. Last year, MousePlanet Community Leader Angela told us that a small number of tickets were reserved for Disneyland Resort Hotel guests, and were released for sale at 5:30 a.m. the morning of each party. Officially these tickets are intended only for concierge-level guests, but we've heard conflicting stories about that, and it seems some guests in standard rooms have been allowed to buy the tickets as well. If you're already staying on property, it does not hurt to ask. Angela warns that these tickets sell out very quickly, so don't wait until the party starts to try to make your purchase.
  • Friends or family –if friends/family already have tickets, they may be able to purchase additional tickets the day of the party. Again, a small number of tickets are reserved for same-day sales to help accommodate ticket holders who may have miscounted how many they need, or who had friends/family unexpectedly join them. As with the tickets reserved for hotel guests, these are very limited, and go on sale as soon as the ticket booths open in the morning. If at all possible, get there first thing in the morning to increase your chance of getting tickets. You must have the other event tickets with you the cast member needs to see them, and cannot just trust your word that "so-and-so already has tickets."

fastpass fantasmic.jpg

Yup, we went in for half a day and got home at 2 30 this morning. I'm soooooo burnt, but it was worth it.

I went to Disneyland yesterday and it's been a few months since I've been on Pirates didn't realize that they made the changes to the ride.

Back
Top Bottom