DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

congrats on the anniversary

i completely forgot hurricane lane was just this past weekend, were you guys affected at all or it was just that rain and not much else?

We missed out on 2 days of our vacation because of it. A lot of places were shut down and boarded up but nothing happened. It was crazy going to target and not seeing any water on the shelves.

Weather is actually nice right now. Mid to high 80s, pretty humid, and rainy in some parts of the island. Some of the people we talked to said this is their weather in winter.

Went Friday night, but had to leave like 90 min in cause my girl wasn’t feeling well

Went back Saturday Afternoon and copped the splash mountain Funko (x2) that dropped.
I remember i ended up getting sick on one of our trips
whole fam left me at the hotel and went to the park :lol:

Went Friday night, but had to leave like 90 min in cause my girl wasn’t feeling well

Went back Saturday Afternoon and copped the splash mountain Funko (x2) that dropped.
I took my kids last year and I was sick as a dog, it can get overwhelming.

Anaheim City Council Votes To End Tax Agreements With Disneyland Resort

The Anaheim City Council voted Tuesday to cancel deals with the Disneyland Resort that offered its parent company tax incentives for investing in its theme parks and a nearby shopping district, a vote requested by the Walt Disney Co.

The deals were put in place to encourage Disney to build a 700-room luxury hotel at the resort and spend millions to expand Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park. Construction was scheduled to begin on those projects last month, but was put on hold after Disney and the city of Anaheim could not agree over the terms of the development, according to the Orange County Register.

Mayor Tom Tait told the Los Angeles Times he was "very surprised" by Disney's request, but said the move could provide "a rare opportunity to push the reset button" with Anaheim's largest employer.

Councilwoman Lucille Kring said ending the tax breaks will mean dozens of construction jobs tied to the luxury hotel project will be lost.

"For the city, it's sad," Kring told The Times.

The hotel was scheduled to open in 2021, making it the fourth Disney- owned hotel at the Disneyland Resort.

The request to end the agreements with the city came in a letter from Disneyland Resort President Josh D'Amaro to Anaheim officials last week, a letter that stated the deals have "created an adversarial climate where there should be cooperation and goodwill," The Times reported.

Disneyland Resort has two tax agreements with Anaheim. One prohibits the city from adopting an entertainment tax on the price of admission in exchange for the resort investing at least $1 billion by 2024. The other would give the resort a rebate of $267 million on the city's hotel tax if Disney builds a luxury hotel.

So their going to keep Earl's at the original location? I really hope they don't 'close' again once construction begins.

not disney but got my final ride in for JP

gon' miss this og ride but also looking forward to the update

jp ride 2.JPG

jp ride 3.jpg

jp wall.jpg

just being petty it seems

i see no downside in it and again, the city is the one that offered the tax breaks and not just to disney but to anyone who wants to build a new hotel to attract more visitors to the city

anyways, on SW Land news... sounds like alcohol will be served in the cantina for the very first time in DL outside of club33

though you can only drink it inside the cantina

Oga’s Cantina Coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in 2019

No self-respecting remote outpost on the edge of the galaxy would call itself a smuggler’s planet without a cantina, and Black Spire Outpost is no exception. Today, I’m pleased to share more details for Oga’s Cantina, which will be serving pilots, bounty hunters, smugglers, locals and galactic travelers alike, when it opens in 2019.

Visitors come to this notorious local watering hole to unwind, conduct shady business, and maybe even encounter a friend…or a foe. Run by an intriguing alien proprietor, Oga Garra, the cantina adheres to a strict code of conduct that tries to keep its unruly patrons in check. But with a history of being a smugglers’ safe haven and a popular stopping point for those seeking to avoid the authorities, you can bet that the cantina has a story or two to tell.

Oga’s Cantina is the kind of establishment that attracts some of the most interesting and disreputable characters in the galaxy. And you never know when a stormtrooper or a familiar face will show up. Patrons of the cantina come from across the galaxy to sample the famous concoctions created with exotic ingredients using “otherworldly” methods, served in unique vessels. With choices for kids and libations for adults, the cantina will make for a great stop!

Musical entertainment is provided courtesy of RX-24, the former StarSpeeder 3000 pilot droid we first met in Star Tours, who has re-envisioned himself as the cantina’s DJ. As quirky and talkative as ever, he’s still trying to do his best on the job.

Get ready to listen to some unique music, taste the best drinks in the galaxy, and surround yourself with a colorful cast of characters. You never know what will happen at the cantina!

Oga’s Cantina opens its doors at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in 2019 at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.

not certain at the moment

we might have to wait for the ballot come november whether disney has to pay the higher wages, if that doesn't pass then they might start building the hotel but if it passes and they have to increase the employee salary then they might postpone it indefinitely and increase ticket prices at a faster rate

They have the dole whip with rum at Animal Kingdom in Orlando. It was ok with the rum but I didn’t run back to get another.

Back
Top Bottom