DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

New In-Ride Hack Unlocks Special “Chewie Mode” on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

It’s been dubbed “Chewie Mode”, and replaces Hondo’s verbal queues with basically Chewbacca yelling at you in wookiee the entire ride long. Some fans have managed to crack the code as to how to activate this neat in-ride hack, so read up on the technique and gather up five of your friends for a cool new experience.

The Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run attraction is programmed similarly to a video game. The last updates integrated new “Maximum Profit” and in-game ranking levels, like Pirate, Marauder, or Scoundrel. Similarly, Chewie Mode requires everyone to follow a particular “Konami code” for it to work. Fresh Baked managed to crack the code and shared the steps required:

“First and foremost, do not ACTIVATE your position right away like you normally do. Left and right pilots need to push their controls to the extreme left/right or extreme up/down. Once you’ve done that, hit your activation button.

Engineers and Gunners need to hit one of the white buttons on their console before hitting the orange activation button. Kind of like using the shift key on a keyboard.

Finally, be sure you’ve done this BEFORE the cast members finishes checking your seatbelts (pull the yellow thingy) and he hits his ok to go button.

And that’s it. Do it right and chewy will be yelling at you for 5 minutes. Miss a step and you get Hondo and his canisters.”

gonna have to try that...never go with enough people to actually get everyone doing it though

How's the weather over there? I know the weather has been hot, but enought to wear shorts? I says it's gonna be 84 degrees on tuesday.... so hyped!!!!

weathers been kind of all over the place, chilly in the morning and night but 80s in the afternoon and its even rained slightly the past couple of days

you cant really tell but its been pretty nice lately

So I guess Disney is going to be a yearly event for us...I have lots of excite.My husband just suggested we go for our son's 3rd birthday but this time to Disneyworld. Which parks of the 4 would you guys recommend for toddlers? Looking at a 3-4 day stay (those are full park days).

Leaning towards Magic and Animal kingdom since my guy is on his lion king fascination right now.

Last edited:
you can pretty much hit up all the parks in that amount of time. epcot is not a full day, there’s hardly any rides. good park to just walk around and grab some food though.

hollywood studios has toy story land and star wars land not sure if you care about missing those

So I guess Disney is going to be a yearly event for us...I have lots of excite.My husband just suggested we go for our son's 3rd birthday but this time to Disneyworld. Which parks of the 4 would you guys recommend for toddlers? Looking at a 3-4 day stay (those are full park days).

Leaning towards Magic and Animal kingdom since my guy is on his lion king fascination right now.

Yeah like Don said EPCOT is the basically the food spot...Thin on rides as is let alone for the youngins...Frozen and a couple other little boat style rides is pretty much it right now with the big park wide re-imagining...Ratatouille opening this summer...Definitely not an all day park...Some of the best food spots in the whole resort though, definitely a park the adults would enjoy...Recommend hitting at night for a nice dinner then work out the few rides they do have for your son...

Hollywood Studios has Toy Story Land for the little ones...Playhouse Disney area and shows like Fantasmic & Beauty and the Beast...Runaway Railway in a couple of months too...Depending on what your son likes for shows and stuff and if your down for Galaxy's Edge this probably isn’t an all day park either at your sons age...

Magic Kingdom is basically a more spread out version of Disneyland...Minor differences with certain rides and and some things missing...Orlando version of Fantasyland is like Disneyland’s on steroids so good for your son...Expect Disneyland here so however you normally approach that...

Animal Kingdom is going to be great for your son especially since he’s on the Lion King stuff...The Festival of the Lion King show is great...Safari ride...Jungle Trek...Na’vi River Journey...Dino Land USA is basically designed for kids...We usually stay for a week when we go to Disney World and Animal Kingdom is a park we regularly visit multiple times throughout the trip...So much to do and see...

when i go to wdw, toy story land and pandora are definitely the two places i cant miss

Pandora at night is a must see for any Disney park fan...Really special...

Yeah like Don said EPCOT is the basically the food spot...Thin on rides as is let alone for the youngins...Frozen and a couple other little boat style rides is pretty much it right now with the big park wide re-imagining...Ratatouille opening this summer...Definitely not an all day park...Some of the best food spots in the whole resort though, definitely a park the adults would enjoy...Recommend hitting at night for a nice dinner then work out the few rides they do have for your son...

Hollywood Studios has Toy Story Land for the little ones...Playhouse Disney area and shows like Fantasmic & Beauty and the Beast...Runaway Railway in a couple of months too...Depending on what your son likes for shows and stuff and if your down for Galaxy's Edge this probably isn’t an all day park either at your sons age...

Magic Kingdom is basically a more spread out version of Disneyland...Minor differences with certain rides and and some things missing...Orlando version of Fantasyland is like Disneyland’s on steroids so good for your son...Expect Disneyland here so however you normally approach that...

Animal Kingdom is going to be great for your son especially since he’s on the Lion King stuff...The Festival of the Lion King show is great...Safari ride...Jungle Trek...Na’vi River Journey...Dino Land USA is basically designed for kids...We usually stay for a week when we go to Disney World and Animal Kingdom is a park we regularly visit multiple times throughout the trip...So much to do and see...

Pandora at night is a must see for any Disney park fan...Really special...

Great rundown. Thank you! I am as usual probably more excited since I've never been to disneyworld.

Iger stepping down is long pay due...He put it off to ensure the Disney+ rollout went well...

I don’t really know enough about Chapek to form an opinion on him yet...Is he an Iger - spend money to make money - guy? Or is he and Eisner - pinch every single penny - guy?

He is
Iger stepping down is long pay due...He put it off to ensure the Disney+ rollout went well...

I don’t really know enough about Chapek to form an opinion on him yet...Is he an Iger - spend money to make money - guy? Or is he and Eisner - pinch every single penny - guy?

Hes Pressler/Eisner.

Penny pincher all the way and prioritize profits over everything else.

Back
Top Bottom