DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Just got back 2 weekends ago...Sat - Mon. Saturday was a zoo i think its because of the ROTR and being a weekend. took us 20+ minutes just to get inside the park. Sunday it rained during the day, sucks for my wife and kid they had to stay at the hotel with me while i work but cleared up around 5PM and the park was empty and all rides were 5-10 Minutes outside of Smugglers of course.

Overall it was a good visit. a little cold and wet but not bad...traffic on that monday going back up north to SF though was not fun took about 2 hours to get out of LA..smh

sounds pretty cool and that sucks, the line seems like it could be a huge success and a no brainer

Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom Getting Permanent Golden Makeover just in time for the film’s 70th anniversary

1581971143681.png
Remember NEXT year is wdw 50th anniversary
So it may be super lit next year
If Disneyland 60th was any indication

No need to be sorry bro. Just curious on an update. I dont have a preference in which direction you go with the order either.

Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite Tickets Now Available for Annual Passholders; General Admission Goes on Sale Tomorrow

1582128671889.png

Disneyland After Dark—the after-hours park experience—will celebrate all things from a galaxy far, far away, taking place on the opening night of Star Wars Celebration, which is the ultimate Star Wars fan convention hosted at the Anaheim Convention Center Aug. 27-30.

Star Wars Nite is a separate ticket evening event in Disneyland park featuring unique entertainment, special food, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, collectible merchandise and more, including:

• Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with access beginning at 6 p.m.
  • Special entertainment, including a special Star Wars-themed fireworks spectacular, galactic dance parties, character encounters and more!
  • Enhanced décor, event merchandise and inspired food and beverages.
  • Immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
  • Select attractions open exclusively for event guests. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not be available during this event due to standard required maintenance time.
  • Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party.
EVENT DETAILS

• Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite at Disneyland Park
  • August 27, 2020
  • 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM
  • Disneyland Park mix-in begins at 6:00 PM
  • $109 per person
  • Tickets for Annual Passholders are available now
  • General Admission tickets available starting February 20, 2020
  • Parking fees not included in ticket price
Do note that the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction will not be available during this event due to required maintenance time.

how you gonna have the best ride closed in Star Wars night?! :lol:

aerial view of hong kong disney thats is currently closed due to coronavirus which might delay any progress in the other parks including the mickey runaway railway, marvel-land is too far along to be halted along with the other closed attraction already in refurbishing phase but anything after that is likely be on hold and hopefully not cancelled

1582227702490.png

1582227713156.png

1582227722045.png

nah its still good considering how old the tech on that ride

plus they just giving peepz a chnce to ride for like an hour after the park closes to celebrate the classics

they did it for its a small world a few months back and id go nuts if i had to ride that more than once a year let alone more than once for one night :lol:

so ill be going to disneyland anaheim and of course im trying to get on star wars ROTR. Park opens at 9... what time do yall think i should try to get in line by to get a legit boarding #?

btw you guys have any tips for wifi? hot spots or to be on phone data? to get best access to boarding groups?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom