DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I thought they would slap the coronaclosure days on the backend?
i mean yeah
but hell stop all payments
what about blackout days for folks that have em
they would have to redo the whole blackout calander
mind u i only have the last 2 weeks of the year blacked out
but what about others

True, imagine the people who are blocked out for the summer, i do wonder how that coronextension is gonna work?

39DF3F2D-29E1-456D-9B00-EFC2BF05463C.jpeg

I just booked a week at WDW in August the other day. lol It's worth a shot. I won't be hurt if it gets cancelled. Had my fam and I's flights booked since January. It'll be interesting how this summer turns out. There's some good deals right now for those that had to re-book their WDW trip.

Bold prediction here but I don’t see any major theme parks opening back up until late this year or early next year...At least not at full capacity...

many believe the virus pretty much cant exist in warm/hot conditions so when its gets hotter theyll start operating again

that would be my guess

I dont see this administration really opening things up before the election, unless they find a cure. They dont want this virus to reemerge and be at fault because of the way they handled it from the onset. We still do not have adequate tests, and its been how long? Theyll just keep throwing fake money at people until after the election, then say were broke, and its your fault.

cure and vaccines gon be a long while unless one of these existing ones for the covid virus works

and really its gon be difficult to open theme parks up when the whole country isnt on lockdown, idiots on other states having coronavirus parties then those peeps getting them is just the dumbest thing and while sh*t spread

i still think/hopeful that all sorted out or safe enough by july/august

they should have an alternative way to choose because no way in hell im gon call and be put on hold for an hour

My wife and I passed were set to expire the 11th this month. I’m just trying to figure out what’s going to happen with mine because they took my payment so I’m better off letting them keep it and I get that extension.

many believe the virus pretty much cant exist in warm/hot conditions so when its gets hotter theyll start operating again

that would be my guess

I’m not following why people think the warmer climate will stop the virus...it may slow it down but look at Brazil, Australia, Argentina...those countries are in their summer and still getting new cases of the rona.

in comparison, i guess they can say its not as severe or grows at a slower rate in those areas as data shows...

its a short study but a study on the virus nonetheless and there are precedence to other viruses like influenza and sars

it wont stop it and it could return and probably going to be a danger moving forward like the common flu and we still got to do what we can to stop it from spreading

My wife and I passed were set to expire the 11th this month. I’m just trying to figure out what’s going to happen with mine because they took my payment so I’m better off letting them keep it and I get that extension.

You’ll most likely get an extension for whatever days you have missed while it was shut down. You should get an extra month since it closed almost a month ago. It’s just going to suck having to wait cuz who knows when that would be.

in comparison, i guess they can say its not as severe or grows at a slower rate in those areas as data shows...

its a short study but a study on the virus nonetheless and there are precedence to other viruses like influenza and sars

it wont stop it and it could return and probably going to be a danger moving forward like the common flu and we still got to do what we can to stop it from spreading

It’s just crazy how we’re still continuing to learn new things about it. Facts seem to keep jumping around. Just not too long ago, they said it couldn’t be passed on by aerosolization. Now some studies say just by talking to or passing by someone, you can catch it. Makes me want to wear a hazmat suit when going out for essentials now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom