DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I just get a bad feeling that everything will open back up and kick off another round of infection...Then we’ll all just start back at square one...

0F03B699-063E-4EBD-A82E-03A6C1DB46B8.jpeg

All other parks should follow suit In my opinion. That’s dope for Knott’s to do.

Disney already makes so much on parking, food, and merchandise.

Even with my AP, I always end up spending about $200 extra

I wonder how far itll be pushed back now. There was a lot done, but there was still a lot of new buildings that needed a lot of work.

I’m telling y’all there isn’t going to a 100% full reopening until a vaccine is out...

i’m updated too. as much as i wish they would open 5/31 i don’t see it happening.

Figured...They aren’t even allowing work to continue on the build at this point are they? To preserve social distancing...

Figured...They aren’t even allowing work to continue on the build at this point are they? To preserve social distancing...

the weird thing is i have a friend who’s an electrician in socal and they’re still working on dodger stadium. must have been disney’s call

Back
Top Bottom