DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

theres a lot of roadwork going on around lately so its prob disneys call or oc/anaheim

seems like florida construction is still going along with the other parks

dodger stadium is essential? :lol:

i’m sure each union sets their own rules

the weird thing is i have a friend who’s an electrician in socal and they’re still working on dodger stadium. must have been disney’s call

It's weird they stopped construction, yet you still have security and custodial working all over the resort. I wonder when Avengers Campus would open at this point. Fall, maybe Winter?

Going to be some tough crazy times once this pandemic is over. Seems like Iger will be leaning towards layoffs once it’s all over. 😔

Gotta make up for all the lost revenue somehow, its gonna be a while before our economy can start recovering without being propped up.

They aint going nowhere, lol. Its the same crunch all businesses are feeling, im surprised they held on to all those people this long.

Y’all see Newsom’s six goals to restart California? The ones he talked about today...Disney has to be in panic mode over that...This guy is saying this stuff needs to be met before things get back to normal, and he’s speaking in terms of years...

its sounds bad defending the cig corporations but while they wont go bankrupt, on a business standpoint, you can still lose a lot of money especially after paying $71b for fox a year ago and putting up a lot of cash to front disney+

not to mention the constructions and expansions, paying employees and with no cash coming in at all from any of the parks you have or from any movies you have coming out...

its tough and thats why they just got a $5billion credit from citi because even huge corporations like disney cant just burn through all their cash

and not to mention when the parks will reopen and when it does how many will be comfortable enough to pack in there? same with the theaters, when everything opens up i dont see people just flocking to get back in there and they are back to making billi per picture

if there is a good chance they wont be opening til fall or even next year, they have to find a way to get construction going and refurbishments done so when they do open back up there isn't any hiccups and get people to come in there in full swing

i know it might sound messed up but there are also plenty out there looking for work and i am sure they can do some social distancing while doing construction or be in full blown body suits with masks and gloves

i just feel like this is the best time to make some progress in the park while its empty

Itd be the most efficient way, keep guest experiences positive and get the park updated without area shutdowns. Make the most of these times.

Y’all see Newsom’s six goals to restart California? The ones he talked about today...Disney has to be in panic mode over that...This guy is saying this stuff needs to be met before things get back to normal, and he’s speaking in terms of years...

he doing too much
he really tryna prepare for his presidential run

Disney taking a big fat L cause of this virus.
Aside from the parks

The movies will be delayed plus I can’t see people willingly going back to movie houses as soon as it’s over .

The cruise industry will be hit hard .
The Disney hotels too.

Disney taking a big fat L cause of this virus.
Aside from the parks

The movies will be delayed plus I can’t see people willingly going back to movie houses as soon as it’s over .

The cruise industry will be hit hard .
The Disney hotels too.

Cruise sales for next year are up.

Back
Top Bottom