DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

with all the nightmare stories about cruises, even when this pandemic is over, i am not sure you could pay me to go in one
Those cruise ship horror stories that hit the mainstream news was enough for me to not consider going on a cruise ship again.

disney films gon' cannibalize each other at the box office too, once theaters opens they'll pretty much have a movie coming out every week

• 07/24/20 – MULAN (Walt Disney Pictures)
  • 08/07/20 – EMPTY MAN (20th Century Studios)
  • 08/14/20 – THE ONE AND ONLY IVAN (Walt Disney Pictures)
  • 09/04/20 – THE BEATLES: GET BACK (Walt Disney Pictures)
  • 09/18/20 – THE KING’S MAN (20th Century Studios)
  • 10/09/20 – DEATH ON THE NILE (20th Century Studios)
  • 10/16/20 – THE FRENCH DISPATCH (Searchlight Pictures)
  • 10/23/20 – EVERYBODY’S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE (20th Century Studios)
  • 11/06/20 – BLACK WIDOW (Marvel Studios/Disney)
  • 11/13/20 – DEEP WATER (20th Century Studios)
  • 11/20/20 – SOUL (Disney·Pixar)
  • 12/11/20 – FREE GUY (20th Century Studios)
  • 12/18/20 – WEST SIDE STORY (20th Century Studios)
  • 12/25/20* – THE LAST DUEL (20th Century Studios)

Ya know, its the little things like a ride down main street that we often overlook, but when we do ride, its always a good time. We didn't do it every time, but I cant wait to do it again!

wdw is considering opening up just to florida residence which would be awesome if they can do that to DL as well and limit it to APs however...

shanghai disney is setting up social distancing for when they re-open but the issue is really just bigger than just being 6 feet away from others, people touch rails and rides and seatbelts and restraints, etc... no way they can really sanitize/wipe everything down every time someone gets off the ride... so its going to tough

1587579421394.png

1587579431118.png

Knowing kids, 6 feet of space is gonna get violated super duper quick. My kids have absolutely 0.001 amounts of spatial awareness. Which actually decreases when we get to Disneyland. Scientific fax.

Plus getting food or things from workers
Who have their mouths covered
like at the fast food spots
such over these past few weeks
Have been a giant turn off for me
Made me realize seeing someone’s face
Whose giving me something
Makes a big difference
on whether I actually want it or not

This whole distance thing is making people anti social, ive noticed. It might be weird for the future.

What would be the point of social distancing at Disneyland :smh:
oh lines stand 6 feet apart
But Main Street and everywhere else u walk will be jumbled full of people

yup, then the people gon' be elbow to elbow once the parades and fireworks get started...

there's really no way to avoid/prevent it because people are gon' be people and people are dumb

Exactly what I’ve been telling y’all from go 😂...This stuff is ridiculous...Saying that the only way to get back to normal is with a vaccine is basically saying we’ll never be getting what we considered normal back...

Trying to imagine how a theme park operates in the current environment is an impossible task because the fact is that theme parks aren’t going to be able to do...At least not to point where it’s anything that would be considered a joyful experience...

even a vaccines not a guarantee to avoid any of the spread, i already know people who do not get flu shots and says they'd refuse to get a covid19 vaccine because they dont want to inject the virus in their body and i am sure there are a lot of people who are in the same mentality

it is kind of funny that this is mission impossible movie plot but i do think eventually our bodies will adapt and it will become like the common flu, its just not gon' happen anytime soon

but it is what it is, everyone in the parks just gon' have to be wearing masks and gloves the whole time, check temps upon entry and every castmember having cans of lysol spraying every guest down every chance they get

Theyre gonna end up develop an easy way to serve yourself, vending machine style, but on a grander scale.

even a vaccines not a guarantee to avoid any of the spread, i already know people who do not get flu shots and says they'd refuse to get a covid19 vaccine because they dont want to inject the virus in their body and i am sure there are a lot of people who are in the same mentality

it is kind of funny that this is mission impossible movie plot but i do think eventually our bodies will adapt and it will become like the common flu, its just not gon' happen anytime soon

but it is what it is, everyone in the parks just gon' have to be wearing masks and gloves the whole time, check temps upon entry and every castmember having cans of lysol spraying every guest down every chance they get

Masks and gloves...During the summer...In Orlando...

Yeah count me out on that...

Back
Top Bottom