DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

damn, id take a case or two of those and for 6.99 a case/dozen, its abargain since thats the price of one bottle in the park

1588016992339.jpeg

1588017137759.jpeg

Mayor Demings has also noted that a June reopening would be “more realistic” than a May reopening due to ongoing supply chain issues.

1588104443307.png

Calis a bit more strict than florida but it seems we’re a bit ahead of them thiugh i doubt they open earlier

As data surrounding the ongoing health crisis is continuously updated, the situation surrounding COVID-19 keeps changing, with the latest projection models now stating that the earliest date social distancing may be possible in Florida is June 21.

1588104662398.png

I was just talking to my friend about booking a trip for some time next year. We were supposed to go in August but I don’t want to be a part of the first wave.

as expected, DLs gone be open much later

Theme parks like Disneyland are among the final businesses that will be able to reopen, based on the governor’s new four-stage road map. The four-stage plan, announced during a livestream today, establishes phases in which each business sector can reopen, starting with Stage 1, or “where we are now”, moving to Stage 2, which includes Lower-Risk Workplaces, followed by Stage 3, which covers Higher-Risk Workplaces, and finally Stage 4, or the end of the stay-at-home order.

According to the OC Register, theme parks were not explicitly mentioned in the plan outline, but all major theme parks in the state, including Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, and others seem to fall under Stage 4 of the roadmap, if not Stage 3 at the very earliest with significant operational changes, such as the ones outlined earlier this morning by the Orange County Task Force.

1588124200453.png

1588124186530.png

1588124084032.png

1588124120044.png

:smh: and this for the right to go to the beach now?

this is why its gon’ take even longer for sh*t to get back to normal (or new normal)

Never underestimate how stupid people are. Hope all those dumb protesters get sick. Healthcare workers are working crazy hours and putting their own health at risk and those fools want to go to the beach.

Back
Top Bottom