DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yah they’re doing advance ticket sales and reservations for ap

1. Purchase dated admission tickets for Shanghai Disneyland prior to their arrival, as on-site sales will not be available. Annual Pass holders must make a reservation for their visit date and time through Shanghai Disney Resort’s official online channels before their visit to the park. During this “Advanced Reservation Period,” General Admission tickets for Shanghai Disneyland will not be accepted;

no parades or shows

On May 11, the majority of Shanghai Disneyland’s attractions, rides, some shows and shopping and dining locations will resume operations, with controlled attendance. Some interactive attractions and experiences, such as children play areas, and theater shows will remain closed. Guests can check the availability of attractions and entertainment through the resort’s official website and app.

To accommodate social distancing, parades and nighttime spectaculars will also return at a later date. During the initial reopening phase, a special Disney character procession, Mickey and Friends Express, will take place several times daily, and the Enchanted Storybook Castle will come to life with light and music at dusk each day with Evening Magical Moments. Beloved Disney characters will appear in the park in a new way, as they make appearances in each of the themed lands, greeting and welcoming everyone back to Shanghai Disneyland. Close interaction and close-up photos with characters will be suspended during the initial phase of reopening.

and theyre doing temp checks and mask are required at all times

1. Undergo temperature screening procedures upon arrival; and
  2. Wear an approved mask during the entire visit to the resort except when dining.

What if its hella hot that day? Specially if its the summer time in Anaheim or orlando, that sun is no joke. My skinny but would probably be fine, but some people gonna be sweatin up a storm just waiting in line!

I get the appeal in that, hell I wanted to keep my signature pass forever. But I switched to the flex last year and the fun is still the same but a lot lighter on my pockets. The only downside I’d say is not being able to park in the lots for free anymore. Still, for you it would be a $2200 annual savings.

We did the same, figured we could have an extra trip with the money saved, and it was pretty easy to figure the flex thing out, too. Better than being blocked out all summer.

are the disney parks opening any time soon in the U.S.? this is one of the places that i cant see where social distancing exists... its either open or not and if its open no social distancing...

What skeptical trust I had in Florida has been depleted since the pandemic started. Even if Disney opens there and I was offered free flight and resort stay I wouldn’t do it.

US theme parks and sport venues and concerts are last to open just because its the place that is most difficult to control social distancing

and disney and universal in particular cant afford the bad publicity if its they fault theres a huge spike again so they will take the safest route possible

shanghai disney also isnt all owned by disney iirc so theres probably some pressure for them to open up as soon as possible from the government

What skeptical trust I had in Florida has been depleted since the pandemic started. Even if Disney opens there and I was offered free flight and resort stay I wouldn’t do it.
0d45dc398326903c76f87fa34b3b29d2.jpg

get u one of these ur good

Think about the rides, do they shut them down every 20 minutes to clean them? Have every other ride car cleaned while its moving?

if theyre going to open at less than 30% capacity, closing down a ride for an hour 2-3 times a day isnt too bad

i read somewhere that theyll wipe rides down randomly, probably keep a lookout for peeps sneezing and has the sniffles and quickly wipe everything they touch

I wonder if they open in the US in similar fashion, will the passes be then considered valid for use, essentially restarting the expiration clock?

i was on the last month of my pass....let’s better let me in quick :lol:

it’s not like i’m not gonna renew :lol:

As much as I love disney I can't risk it yet. I do hope this virus just gets handled and we can get a new normal back but it'll be some time before we head back. Just sucks because we were planning to do the whole princess make over for our daughter for her birthday in June.

Back
Top Bottom