DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Would it be better to hit up Disneyland Paris on new year’s eve or new year’s day? Just tryna avoid crowds as much as possible
winter is their down season
i was out there in November a few years back, def empty and certain rides were shut down
expect it to be cold and park hours to be short

nov AP rez got re-upped

i got 18 n 19 rez, prob gon drop one of em and the 12th was available a sec ago so there are also some dates that might appear if you refresh or something

dec still empty though

D49DBCAA-B76F-45E7-8273-CBCF6FD74CA9.jpeg

My wife and I went for a late night trip Saturday night. Disneyland was pretty much empty after the fireworks. It was perfect.

theyre gon start closing at midnight again too so that last 2.5 hrs after the show/fireworks gon be fun when most are heading out especially since i tend to go late these days

what fireworks are they doing now that halloweens over? xmas?

booo

they already got some of the priciest foods out there and now they make em servings smaller :smh:

anybody ever get their magic key boxes? bought my key in the first 15 minutes and still nada lol

on shopdisney

Damn didn’t know they restocked. They were out when I checked and had to hit ebay for it to come on time for my trip next week tuesday.

Anyone know for mobile food orders when you pick up is it only grab and go or can you dine in if it’s a place with seating? Or does that need a separate reservation?

I only ate at a few places while there - but in my experience with mobile pickup, there are usually a bunch of outdoor dining spaces with umbrellas (outside of fenced in spots) that you can just sit down with your food and eat, no reservation needed.

yah order pick up seatings a free for all

like in plaza inn, it might look like a dine in restaurant but you can go bring your churro or corndog and eat it in there

reserved seatings usually for dien in where you have to be seated like blue bayou or carthay

Alright cool. I’m about try that new ny style thin pizza at alien pizza planet. Anyone know where the best chimichanga is at? Is it at edelweiss or from a certain cart?

Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park to be Reimagined with New Experiences, More Play and Interactivity for Young Families in 2023

1637002803556.png

An ambitious reimagining of Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park will debut in early 2023, alongside the new attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway. This news was shared today at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) Expo by Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Josh D’Amaro.

Building on the legacy of Mickey’s Toontown, Imagineers are working to create some all-new experiences so families and young children can have more opportunities to play together inside Disneyland park. The beloved Mickey’s Toontown will transform into a vibrant symphony of sights, sounds, and sensations. Focusing on today’s families with young children, Mickey’s Toontown will feature new play experiences, as well as open, grassy play spaces for everyone to unplug. The land will have landscaping for both spontaneous family play and parental relaxation.

1637002842604.png

“We are so excited to leverage Disney’s powerful brand, develop new stories and share even more magical experiences with our guests,” said D’Amaro. “The newly reimagined Mickey’s Toontown will be a welcoming place where families and younger guests can connect and play together in fun new ways.”

Even with a greener and more spacious Mickey’s Toontown, the land will offer more play activities and attractions than ever before. From active play to tactile play, new experiences will let children play, slide, spin, splash, touch and listen!

One of the new areas coming to Mickey’s Toontown will be CenTOONial Park, the first space guests will see when they enter. This natural space will be anchored by two interactive play experiences.

At the center of CenTOONial Park will be a fountain, designed for play, which will also become a center icon for Mickey’s Toontown. As its base, water tables will invite guests to play with the water and have a sensory experience. At night, the fountain will be brought to life in a unique spectacle.

A nearby dreaming tree will be inspired by the tree a young Walt Disney would daydream under in his hometown. Sculpted tree roots will provide an opportunity for children to play, crawl and explore, and undulating topography will offer rolling hills and a place to sit and dream.

In addition to reopening in 2023 with the new, family-friendly and adventurous Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, Mickey’s Toontown will still be home to many beloved characters including Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and more!

Mickey’s Toontown will close in March of 2022 to begin creating these all-new experiences. We will have lots more detail to share with you in the future, so stay TOONED to the Disney Parks Blog for updates!

Back
Top Bottom