DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

73D678E0-4315-4940-9350-37F47EE05A93.jpeg

Started my first day here right with the Mrs.

So Disneyland has discounted tickets for SoCal residents for purchase starting today. May consider getting a 2-day park hopper.

Ariel’s Grotto restaurant and the Cove Bar will also close their doors Monday to make way for a new Pixar-themed lounge.

ugh, hopefully the drinks don't go away

I believe the whole pier should be done by June when Incredibles 2 comes out.

I think I read that Cove Bar is actually reopening around March for the spring break crowd and then close again until the whole new piers revealed.

Dizzam. Welp, more motivation to get down there in March, like I needed any. Place is going to be swamped come summer, probably already taking reservations.

Soooo cove bar and California screaming closed now for the remodel of Pixar pier :nerd:
yup
there were mad ppl in queue for them on sunday.
an employee told us that california screaming would turn into an incredibles coaster and be ready to go in 3 months.
never even been to cove bar either.

Fam, cove bar was nice. One of the best views to grab something lite. Or heavy. Hopefully it doesn't change too much. Had a nice vibe. We gonna try to get to the food and wine festival, wife missed it last year and she loves those kind of things.

Fam, cove bar was nice. One of the best views to grab something lite. Or heavy. Hopefully it doesn't change too much. Had a nice vibe. We gonna try to get to the food and wine festival, wife missed it last year and she loves those kind of things.
Cotton candy lemonade was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Me and the wife going to book our 5 day Disney World trip this week. I got a 6 and 3 year old. Is anyone familiar with those all star resorts. Look like they’re the cheaper option, but are they really bad?

Me and the wife going to book our 5 day Disney World trip this week. I got a 6 and 3 year old. Is anyone familiar with those all star resorts. Look like they’re the cheaper option, but are they really bad?

Have stayed at all star movies and art of animation. Pleasant experiences with both, this was the 4 of us. Myself, wife, 2 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter

Back
Top Bottom