DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Don’t they raise the prices slightly every year? Seems like a much more drastic increase this time.

Me thinks that eventually Disney will be in trouble should (really WHEN) another bad economic downturn occur. It’s almost becoming a luxury destination with the pricing. Crazy.

What if there first thing in the morning trying to be there like 2 hours before park open does that help?

What ride should we run to first?

Last question what about tolls ?i was looking to rent a car I’m seeing some car rentals want to charge extra for a toll?

I don’t have kids so i’m sure that will play into what you want to ride first. I would say look
over the list of rides and pick the ones that are “must ride” and do those first.

I’ve only been to Disney World twice and stayed in property both times so no car was needed

Oh great, it'll probably mean more entitled people who feel like they should have the park to themselves because they paid so much. And it won't even help keep the crowd down. Strictly money moves, I feel bad for the cast members having to deal with the "I paid an arm and a leg and only rode three rides because there's too many people in front of me, so what are you gonna do for me cause I'm special, and everyone else isnt" crowd. We gonna suffer the same, cause it's always crowded now, but I can only imagine with each increase or ride down or any imperfection comes hassle for the cast members and managers. And they ain't getting any of that increase.

Pretty bummed about the price increases. Looks like I'll just get the So-Cal hopper.

Is it really this serious? These are some wild amounts being thrown around. I went for free about 3 years ago on the company dime and it was an awesome experience. Spending 1k for a family of 4 to go and have a decent time seems pretty steep.

Prices aren’t bad at all. People are willing to pay 300+ for great seats at a football game that lasts 3 hours. 1100 for unlimited trips to Disneyland is well worth it.

Now just remove the monthly option and everything would be great.

We used to go once a year for a week, realized two trips cost more than an annual pass. Getting rid of the monthly option wouldn't do anything but make people save their money they would have spent anyways and pay for it. Instead of getting our money once a year, they get it 7 or 8 times a year. And the hotel, and wherever we eat. Their doing it right, business wise, minus an increase here or there. They love ap holders, and the money is a steady source of revenue.

Prices aren’t bad at all. People are willing to pay 300+ for great seats at a football game that lasts 3 hours. 1100 for unlimited trips to Disneyland is well worth it.

Now just remove the monthly option and everything would be great.
i agree with u
and sure others do as well
but let us be upset and vent
i pay like 226 each month for all our passes
aint really bad
but man dont like seeing prices raised

Nah I said monthly payments. Let’s be real, if you get rid of the monthly option, a huge chunk of people aren’t going to save up for a year to get annual passes. It would cut down on crowds a small but noticeable percentage. Disneyland is after all a park catered to locals unlike Disneyworld that caters to tourists.

Nah I said monthly payments. Let’s be real, if you get rid of the monthly option, a huge chunk of people aren’t going to save up for a year to get annual passes. It would cut down on crowds a small but noticeable percentage. Disneyland is after all a park catered to locals unlike Disneyworld that caters to tourists.
oooooh yeah my bad
but even then
disney dont care bout the crowds
they care about the cash
full park is more cash in there pockets
even though annual pass holders spend less in the park
they have that guaranteed $$$ from the annual pass

They need a third gate. It will eventually happen once they get enough property around the parks. They already own tons. Unfortunately Disney and the local government aren’t on good terms so it’s not like they can just eminent domain all those cheap motels across the street. Eventually though it will happen.

They said there's like an estimated 1 million pass holders out here, and the attendance was upwards of 17 mill. It isn't the pass holders, it's everyone.

That would probably increase attendance on non blackout days, though. It's kind of a no win situation. The only way to decrease attendance is to stop selling tickets at a certain point. Which is impossible when your trying to make money.

i don’t even wanna know how much my wife spent on our 3 days at disneyland - on the grand californian, park hopper, character meals, the photos/fast pass/app stuff, world of color with the seats and the desserts etc. pretty sure i’d be shocked :lol:

Pretty bummed about the price increases. Looks like I'll just get the So-Cal hopper.

Let me borrow your address. :lol:

These prices are insane... the balls on Disney too. During so much construction and walls being put up.

i don’t even wanna know how much my wife spent on our 3 days at disneyland - on the grand californian, park hopper, character meals, the photos/fast pass/app stuff, world of color with the seats and the desserts etc. pretty sure i’d be shocked :lol:

While Disney hotels are definitely pricey, it’s all the extra stuff you mentioned that adds up quiiiiick thanks to that Disney tax. Yeah, you probably don’t want to know. :lol:

if you don’t know you don’t want to know...

...unless you want to use it to cop something outlandish later on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom