DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Best time of year to go to DL? Looking for best temps, which is probably year round, and lowest crowd numbers. Got home early this AM from DW and these ladies in my house are already asking about going to DL. :smh::lol:

I believe between now and spring break, during the week. A lot of work goes on during these times, getting everything refurbished before the busy season, so keep that in mind. Don't go around holidays. People pull their kids out of school for some to miss less days, thinking it will be less of a crowd. People meaning me.

Best time of year to go to DL? Looking for best temps, which is probably year round, and lowest crowd numbers. Got home early this AM from DW and these ladies in my house are already asking about going to DL. :smh::lol:
Pretty much slow days are almost non existent due to APs. Once March rolls around it’s spring break season so it’s busy every day. You might get lucky on a random Sunday. So far I’ve noticed when we’ve gone on Saturday’s it slow. Lucky timed for us but with spring coming it’ll be packed.

Thanks for the info brahs. I think if we go to DL it’ll be late January/early Feb like we did this year for DW. Seems like a less busy time all around for any type of theme park.

Last week the longest wait was about 80-90 minutes for Flight of Passage, but I’d say we averaged 25-35 mins on rides w/out FP+. Hell, we got on Tower of Terror in 15 minutes on Sunday. :pimp:

its the calm before the storm

once spring break starts....

What are app y’all talking about ?

I’m going feb 17-21 for Presidents’ Day weekend hoping it’s not to busy

Is there a guide on here on what to do and what not to do like the Vegas thread

Any advice?

Getting the 3 day base tickets for me and a 10 year girld
600 :smh:
Can’t buy the tickets til Friday payday the 16th
Would it be to late to register my fast passes ?

I was thinking magic kingdom Epcot and the studios

Someone told me to skip the studios because a lot of construction and go to animal Kingdom

I’ve heard hit magic Kingdom twice and chose animal kingdom or Epcot for third day

Any good advice is appreciated thank you Nike talk

^ It’ll be busy when you go. Weekends are always busier and then throw in a holiday = kids/parents out of school/work.

Check out disneytouristblog.com for planning info. Their guides helped me out a ton.

I can still get tickets right ?

tickets for the parks? of course. just gonna have to wait in line.

if you really want to get fast passes, once you purchase the tickets register them in the disney app and keep checking for the ones you want. even though it’ll say none available, people tend to drop theirs so they randomly pop up.

Taking the fam back to DW in August for the kids birthdays. 3rd time in general for my wife and I. Looking forward to doing different things there, hoping one of these nights the park stays open later

Prices also raised at Disneyland
How about they finish building
And take down all the construction walls before
Raising the price :smh:

AP increase is insane :smh:

As for annual passes, the least-expensive pass costs $729, up from $619. Customers pay $999 for the Signature pass, which includes free parking, up from $849; the cost of the Signature Plus pass, with free parking and an online app to board rides faster, is now $1,149, up from $1,049.

not only that but charging an extra $90-$100 to enter Star Wars Lands first couple of months of opening is still looking quite plausible

tickets for the parks? of course. just gonna have to wait in line.

if you really want to get fast passes, once you purchase the tickets register them in the disney app and keep checking for the ones you want. even though it’ll say none available, people tend to drop theirs so they randomly pop up.

What if there first thing in the morning trying to be there like 2 hours before park open does that help?

What ride should we run to first?

Last question what about tolls ?i was looking to rent a car I’m seeing some car rentals want to charge extra for a toll?

EDEA5E87-384C-4251-BF7B-AB02C0A0B521.png
Lemme see proof :nerd:

Yo I’m not eligible for a renewal yet smh. Wait so do I have to pay the $147 down payment again? What was the renewal discount?

Back
Top Bottom