DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Does the person have to be there? We got a card with the number, but it was my wife who signed up, so I'm not even sure what's up. Holla at me in 4 years or so!

they don’t have to be there. i’ve known some people who’ve gotten hooked up

...not me though :frown:

I don't even drink liquor, but it's been on the wife's bucket list deal for a while now. I'd rather invest it, but hey, a happy wife is a happy life or some nonsense. Find me in star wars land!

:lol: heard about that yesterday when I was there.

Park was empty, average time for rides was 20-30 minutes. One funny thing was toy story mania had a 25 min. wait, as soon as I get there it turned to 50 min.

Anyone know what they are doing on main st. with the walls?

Currently at WDW—been here since Monday. Just wanted to confirm that the Avatar Flight of Passage is dope as hell. Couldn’t get a FP+ so we got to the rope an hour early. Still waited for damn near 2 hours though. I just knew we were doing it right getting there that early. Nope! Apparently everyone else got the “wake up at ungodly hours” memo, too. :lol:

Also, I sincerely hope that nobody ever waits more than 30 minutes for the Na’vi River Journey joint. That **** is pure trash and is nothing more than a glorified Pirates of the Carribean. We used a FP+ on it and I was lowkey heated we wasted one on it. Disney hustled the hell out of people with that ride. Felt super bad for the people waiting 2+ hours for it. :smh: Soooo not worth it.

Hitting up Hollywood Studios tomorrow and looking forward to eating my *** off yet again.

Currently at WDW—been here since Monday. Just wanted to confirm that the Avatar Flight of Passage is dope as hell. Couldn’t get a FP+ so we got to the rope an hour early. Still waited for damn near 2 hours though. I just knew we were doing it right getting there that early. Nope! Apparently everyone else got the “wake up at ungodly hours” memo, too. :lol:

Also, I sincerely hope that nobody ever waits more than 30 minutes for the Na’vi River Journey joint. That **** is pure trash and is nothing more than a glorified Pirates of the Carribean. We used a FP+ on it and I was lowkey heated we wasted one on it. Disney hustled the hell out of people with that ride. Felt super bad for the people waiting 2+ hours for it. :smh: Soooo not worth it.

Hitting up Hollywood Studios tomorrow and looking forward to eating my *** off yet again.
repped
more reviews when u get the chance
and pics too
happy u and ur fam enjoying the vacation

i waited 2 1/2 hrs for both of those. Flight of passage was dope. didn’t mind waiting as i had already hit up everything else.

Na’vi River Journey is definitely not worth it. I had no idea what it was so i had no expectations. getting off the rode all i could do was :smh:

the food at the avatar restaurant was good too! also if you haven’t checkout avatar land at night. it looks amazing all lit up by black lights

i waited 2 1/2 hrs for both of those. Flight of passage was dope. didn’t mind waiting as i had already hit up everything else.

Na’vi River Journey is definitely not worth it. I had no idea what it was so i had no expectations. getting off the rode all i could do was :smh:

the food at the avatar restaurant was good too! also if you haven’t checkout avatar land at night. it looks amazing all lit up by black lights

We were supposed to chill in Avatar Land tonite but my wife has been feeling sick, so we dipped earlier than expected. That said, the River Journey ride gave us a pretty good idea of what it looks like at night. Still wanna experience it though. There’s always next time. But yeah, the design of that area is BONKERS. Half the fun of FOP was the standby line and getting to experience the vibe. Once we entered the lab my mind was blown. :wow:

This sound corny as hell, but the Tree of Life at AK is amazing to me. The artistry in that design is so cool to me. I spent a good 15-20 minutes staring at it lol. AK itself is awesome, too. Love the different continent vibe (which is also why Epcot became my favorite park in this trip), and the food all around the park is dope! The rides are kinda meh, but just the overall chill *** vibe and scenery more than makes up for it. Epcot is the same for me, too.

I hope your experience at HS was better than mine. It’s not like I hated it but it was definitely my least favorite of the 4 parks.

Hollywood Studios is in a rough spot right now with all the changes...It’s that strange middle phase between classic stuff closing and new stuff opening...Definately not the same park it was 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago for that matter...

I’m torn on it at the moment...It was always my moms favorite park with the Great Movie Ride, and Backlot Tour (She was a movie buff) so naturally we spent a good amount of time there...It makes me very sad to see the changes...Meanwhile Star Wars is absolutely ingrained as part of me and is fast becoming equally important to my kids...I’m middle of the road on my feels with the place...

Anyway we're at t-minus 10 days and counting until we start our trip...Kids are super excited because it’s their first time going to the World...It’s been all DL and CA for them up until now...

I hope your experience at HS was better than mine. It’s not like I hated it but it was definitely my least favorite of the 4 parks.

Currently contemplating skipping it, tbh. :lol:

Outside of the Tower of Terror, there’s literally nothing else I’m even remotely excited about. I think my kid would rather go back to EPCOT a second time too, so that may be the move tomorrow. I’d hate to end our trip by spending our last park day disappointed after great days at the 3 other parks.

That said, DHS will be dope as hell once Toy Story Land opens later this year. And then Star Wars in 2019? We may have to postpone until then.

Upcoming WDWs Club 33 initial fee is $25,000 joining fee with an annual cost of $15,000.

stopped by Disneyland yesterday real quick to grab a churro and pin

39175229015_e73a688ce3_c.jpg

Disneyland’s Red Rose Taverne to Serve Breakfast Starting February 7th

Ever since Belle and friends took over what was Pinocchio's Village Haus in Disneyland, transforming it into the Red Rose Taverne, the quick service spot has seemingly seen a spike in popularity. Now the Disneyland Resort has announced that the location will begin serving breakfast starting Wednesday, February 7th. To accommodate for this change, February 6th will be the last day that Rancho Del Zocalo will serve breakfast.

Red Rose Taverne's breakfast menu will include such special items as a Breakfast Flatbread (with bacon, egg, mozzarella, potatoes, béchamel sauce, and greens) and an Open Face Croque Madame (ham, baked egg, gruyere, béchamel sauce, dijon mustard, and seasoned sliced tomatoes on country-style toast) as well as some standards like Mickey-shaped pancakes and a breakfast platter (scrambled eggs, bacon, and potatoes served with a petite croissant).

Breakfast at the Red Rose Taverne will be served from park opening to 11 a.m. beginning February 7th.

Back
Top Bottom