roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    TEARS bruh... i literally busted out laughing when i heard it come on

credit to imstillike in music forum

After he got arrested in 2011 he started his set on Hot 97's Summer Jam, by played Diana Ross' "I'm Comin' Out"

Between that and the arrest and I don't think he's too shy about it despite dodging questions in interviews..

:rofl:  @ street meat connoisseur

This. :rofl:. I go to move my car and remember that the show is still on. I hear It's Raining Men :lol:, then Charlamagne goin off :smh: :lol:. Chris Bosh wants to know if he does private parties :rofl:

Hahaha this guys a homosexual and is afraid to come out because he knows what it will do to his life and career hahaha. Look at him trying to save his livelihood hahaha.

Friday, DJ Mister Cee was arrested after allegedly asking for sex from a male prostitute. It wasn't the first time Cee was arrested for a prostitution offense—in 2011, he plead guilty to loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution offense, and the prostitute was identified as a 20-year-old male.

Cee went on Hot 97's morning show to refute any and all rumors surrounding his arrest. "I am not gay," he told program director Ebro Darden.

He says he is the victim of a "sting operation" and that he was approached by an undercover female police officer when he pulled his car over in Brooklyn. He says the cops "tried to turn it around and say the female officer was a male officer."

"Let's say if I'm lying, that's my choice. If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice," he told Hot 97. Cee announced that he is going on a self-imposed suspension from radio, and that he has been going to counseling for his prostitution addiction since the 2011 incident.

[via MTVNews]

Last edited:
THis whole thing is stupid. He is a grown man and has the right to smash who/what he likes. The problem here is that if he is gay he needs to either own it and live his life so everybody can move the **** on, or do a better job at hiding his secret. At this point I think people don't really care if he is or isn't. We recognize his contribution to hip hop {especially in NYC}. Nothing can take away from what he has done.

His antics are fueling the fire and people don't like it when you front. Now he is going on a self imposed suspension to avoid the questions and embarrassment. At the end of the day he needs to be able to live his life and be happy. Find a man and do you, leave the illegal **** alone. He obviously isn't good at being discreet, so he needs to figure this out.

This world is more accepting and tolerant now, he doesn't have to keep up an image anymore when the majority of the dudes who ride with Mr. Cee are in their middle 30s and up. Ninjas don't care anymore.

Last edited:
:smh: @ cee for getting arrested for the same thing AGAIN

and :smh: at Hot97 for keeping this guy as their employee.

Friday, DJ Mister Cee was arrested after allegedly asking for sex from a male prostitute. It wasn't the first time Cee was arrested for a prostitution offense—in 2011, he plead guilty to loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution offense, and the prostitute was identified as a 20-year-old male.

Cee went on Hot 97's morning show to refute any and all rumors surrounding his arrest. "I am not gay," he told program director Ebro Darden.

He says he is the victim of a "sting operation" and that he was approached by an undercover female police officer when he pulled his car over in Brooklyn. He says the cops "tried to turn it around and say the female officer was a male officer."

"Let's say if I'm lying, that's my choice. If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice," he told Hot 97. Cee announced that he is going on a self-imposed suspension from radio, and that he has been going to counseling for his prostitution addiction since the 2011 incident.

[via MTVNews]

Freaky Zeeky?

Back
Top Bottom