DJ Mister Cee gets caught soliciting a male prostitute......again

That all sounds great in theory, but its not true. Dude knows that he would be blacklisted and made fun of to no end if he came out openly. Just look through this thread, how many jokes are yall gonna make about it :smh:

I see many of yall that like to point out discrimination when it applies to you, and now you wanna turn around and discriminate against these people. Nobody gave a damn about Jason Collins as an NBA player until he came out, now everybodys got jokes. This is why nobody wants to come out, 75% of NT is cool with making fun of them- yet yall are so anti-discrimination :rolleyes

Mr. Cee is being made fun of because he puts himself in compromising positions. who is making fun of frank ocean? who really cares now? Cthagod will make jokes for a while then it will be over, then what? nobody cares anymore, but if you keep denying being gay and still get caught then you are giving me all the material i need to joke on you.

personally I don't think anyone should have to annouce **** about who they are to us. That is their business, but if you are going to hide, then do a better job. If not then just live your life. Remember Cee is a DJ, not a rapper. His world is bigger than only hip hop now. I don't know if the Tunnel is still around but he doesn't have to cater to just that crowd. Maybe that is his problem. Still riding for the hood.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SON!

I'm dyin' Son said he got a prostitute addiction. Who the **** got an addiction for paying dudes to have sex and top you off? :rofl:

Talking about if he lying that's his choice. WHAT?!

He should of just stood quiet instead of doing this interview, now he just sounds like a big ol punk who's scared to live his life

im glad ebro came out the gate with the real ?'s insteasd of putting on baby gloves. I think cee just dont want to hear himself admit it out loud , my man its 2013 dont nobody care as long as your not a flip flopping and polluting yambs for the straight dudes nobody gonna hate dude yeah they gonna crack jokes ,but if thats the worst that can happen and he cant live with that  
mean.gif

I always thought a lot of the reason Cee wouldn't just come out is because he's heavy into the West Indian culture for Hot97 (On The Reggae Tip etc) and them dudes just do not play that.

I always thought a lot of the reason Cee wouldn't just come out is because he's heavy into the West Indian culture for Hot97 (On The Reggae Tip etc) and them dudes just do not play that.
If Bobby and Jabba still had their show on Sunday nights they would've been the first to roast Cee :lol:

im glad ebro came out the gate with the real ?'s insteasd of putting on baby gloves.

I gotta give him props.  I thought Hot 97 was gonna let Cee say what he wants and not even question him, but Ebro wasn't having it...
Idk they did let him get away with a lil bit. What they shoulda did was have the dude he got caught with in 2011 call in now that woulda be hilarious

The Freaky Zeaky stoneface needs to be a gif to be fully appreciated.

As for Mister Cee, I haven't listened to him squirm in his seat yet, but I don't get why dude doesn't just come out with it? I'm sure he's not the only one in the closet in hip hop. Not saying that he would have some other dudes behind him on that, but at least he'd be topped on the list for hip hop homosexuals.

The Freaky Zeaky stoneface needs to be a gif to be fully appreciated.

As for Mister Cee, I haven't listened to him squirm in his seat yet, but I don't get why dude doesn't just come out with it? I'm sure he's not the only one in the closet in hip hop. Not saying that he would have some other dudes behind him on that, but at least he'd be topped on the list for hip hop homosexuals.
people need to hear the how you do that to get the full effect 
laugh.gif

In the Hot97 Interview @21:44 he was about to say "when i go in the butt"
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ somebody from the ATL talking about NY lost in a thread about a dude getting caught soliciting an undercover male prostitute.

I won't deny that ATL has a lot of low hanging fruit, but when was the last time a famous and classic ATL rapper or DJ got caught with his hand on the banana? Last person I remember hearing about was Mase, and I don't think that was confirmed, and he is from NY. :rofl:
Where the person from got nothing to do with New York though.

That doesn't make sense. Unless you really want to go down the line from who is from where and what they've been arrested for.

All I know is that the celebrities who get caught creepin' with male prostitutes always seem to be from NY.

He should have thought of that earlier, because he is a certified battyboy now. He should have just came out the closet the first time. People would have cracked jokes for a second, then it would have blown over and nobody would care. It's not like he is going to get fired for being gay. He is looking real weak and suspect now. :smh:

Last edited:
im glad ebro came out the gate with the real ?'s insteasd of putting on baby gloves.

I gotta give him props.  I thought Hot 97 was gonna let Cee say what he wants and not even question him, but Ebro wasn't having it...
Idk they did let him get away with a lil bit. What they shoulda did was have the dude he got caught with in 2011 call in now that woulda be hilarious
I must've spoken too soon then because I only listened to the first 20-25 minutes and they were basically telling him to come out the closet even though he kept saying he wasn't gay. 
laugh.gif
@ getting the prostitute on the phone, I would fully expect that if he did the interview with the breakfast club...

Back
Top Bottom