Dmp 6/11 legit or fake

Hey all, so any help would be appreciated here I just received a DMP 6/11. My buddy has the pack in a size 10 1/2 I received this in a size 10 and the boxes are two different sizes. Everything checks out on the boxes all lettering and the font is the same. Open the box and everything is there at the 91 in the 96 is on both tissue papers all real quality the shoes check out and are great have real carbon fiber on the bottom of the 11s, the jump man matches up with the 23, the dog tags are all good but the boxes are just so different in size I was not sure if they produced two different size boxes one for the smaller sizes 10 and under and then a bigger box for large sizes

Attachments

• 0F80ED98-3B3B-4AA5-B581-820B86D42962.png
    0F80ED98-3B3B-4AA5-B581-820B86D42962.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
I've never seen a box other than my own to compare but the larger sizes do need larger boxes. If you have the dog tags and gold book and everything else checks out, I wouldn't worry too much.

I've never seen a box other than my own to compare but the larger sizes do need larger boxes. If you have the dog tags and gold book and everything else checks out, I wouldn't worry too much.
Yeah, dog tags are attached carbon fiber on the bottom is real although on one there is shades of the silver coming through the gold however that is not a plastic piece it’s just the original carbon fiber underneath the Gold, Booklet is still in the 11s and never been ripped out of their boxes are attached together and all the print and date match up. Tags look good inside of sneakers just couldn’t believe the size difference in the boxes

Back
Top Bottom