Do chicks like long hair on dudes?

Im mexican and black and I had long hair for about 10 years now.  When I was 17 I cut off a lot of my hair.. Since then I always trim it so it aint has long as it would be if I never did that.

But like most  said, it just depends on how you rock it and depends on the chick.... but seems like females like long hair.

With me, some broads be on my hard because my hair.... other chicks dont really care about my hair.

I want to chop it all off now but I know my kitty rate will drop by a few

RATxAxTAT wrote:
Depends on the chick.
Depends on the guy.
Depends on the length of hair.
Depends on what type of hair the guy has. (straight, curly, loc'd, etc.)

QFT

Im mexican and black and I had long hair for about 10 years now.  When I was 17 I cut off a lot of my hair.. Since then I always trim it so it aint has long as it would be if I never did that.

But like most  said, it just depends on how you rock it and depends on the chick.... but seems like females like long hair.

With me, some broads be on my hard because my hair.... other chicks dont really care about my hair.

I want to chop it all off now but I know my kitty rate will drop by a few

RATxAxTAT wrote:
Depends on the chick.
Depends on the guy.
Depends on the length of hair.
Depends on what type of hair the guy has. (straight, curly, loc'd, etc.)

QFT

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by eashawty

i been growin my dreads for 4 1/2 years & females love em. from older chicks to chicks my age, they love that my dreads r so long. & to buddy above me, every chick i ever messed wit always said "your dreads smell so good". if u wash yo hair u should be good bruh

Currently still in the earlier stages of my Locks (bout a year growing it, bout 8 months since I got twisted for the first time) needless to stay i'm still in the "uglier" stages right now but I do know women love long hair. I'm just glad my joints aint so short anymore I should be able to start getting braids by July at the latest....... Braided (well Kept) locks get the PANTALONES
man i hated that ugly stage, i was seriously thinkin bout just cuttin my %!@$. right now thow im debatin on if i should let my dreads just get all nappy, i want my %!@$ to look like chris johnson dreads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by eashawty

i been growin my dreads for 4 1/2 years & females love em. from older chicks to chicks my age, they love that my dreads r so long. & to buddy above me, every chick i ever messed wit always said "your dreads smell so good". if u wash yo hair u should be good bruh

Currently still in the earlier stages of my Locks (bout a year growing it, bout 8 months since I got twisted for the first time) needless to stay i'm still in the "uglier" stages right now but I do know women love long hair. I'm just glad my joints aint so short anymore I should be able to start getting braids by July at the latest....... Braided (well Kept) locks get the PANTALONES
man i hated that ugly stage, i was seriously thinkin bout just cuttin my %!@$. right now thow im debatin on if i should let my dreads just get all nappy, i want my %!@$ to look like chris johnson dreads
laugh.gif

i had long hair before and bagged some asian shorty, after i cut my hair she said i looked different and a couple of months later we parted ways

i had long hair before and bagged some asian shorty, after i cut my hair she said i looked different and a couple of months later we parted ways

I was letting mine grow for 5 years and i cut it like 2 months ago.. Dont worry Cuz if you could bagg you Still gonna bagg Maybe not as much as when u had long hair But you still gona get P$ie regardless..

I was letting mine grow for 5 years and i cut it like 2 months ago.. Dont worry Cuz if you could bagg you Still gonna bagg Maybe not as much as when u had long hair But you still gona get P$ie regardless..

most ofthe dudes i see with dreds are lil' wayne wannabes. and the rest are hypebeasts. lol. and all the white dudes with extremely long hair just look gay when they run their fingers through it, trying to get attention. not hating. just pointing out crap

most ofthe dudes i see with dreds are lil' wayne wannabes. and the rest are hypebeasts. lol. and all the white dudes with extremely long hair just look gay when they run their fingers through it, trying to get attention. not hating. just pointing out crap

it honestly doesn't matter. one quality, especially one as minuscule as long hair, isn't going to stop a girl from @%!#+@# with you if she's feeling everything else about you.

it honestly doesn't matter. one quality, especially one as minuscule as long hair, isn't going to stop a girl from @%!#+@# with you if she's feeling everything else about you.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Hair is not as long as before, but when I had my hair this length for a couple of years woman loved it
pimp.gif

9442506ec88188f8b4f51de843b84ebb1d7a7bb.bmp

STRAIGHT!
My hair is kinda like that but it's starting to get wavy/semi curls.

Back
Top Bottom