Do chicks like long hair on dudes?

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Hair is not as long as before, but when I had my hair this length for a couple of years woman loved it
pimp.gif

9442506ec88188f8b4f51de843b84ebb1d7a7bb.bmp

STRAIGHT!
My hair is kinda like that but it's starting to get wavy/semi curls.

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

most ofthe dudes i see with dreds are lil' wayne wannabes. and the rest are hypebeasts. lol. and all the white dudes with extremely long hair just look gay when they run their fingers through it, trying to get attention. not hating. just pointing out crap

i hate when people tell me i look like lil wayne. folks tell me i look like damn near any darkskin dude wit dreads...i been called wayne, t-pain, jody breeze, roddy white, devin hester, marquis daniels, everybody
30t6p3b.gif

most ofthe dudes i see with dreds are lil' wayne wannabes. and the rest are hypebeasts. lol. and all the white dudes with extremely long hair just look gay when they run their fingers through it, trying to get attention. not hating. just pointing out crap

i hate when people tell me i look like lil wayne. folks tell me i look like damn near any darkskin dude wit dreads...i been called wayne, t-pain, jody breeze, roddy white, devin hester, marquis daniels, everybody
30t6p3b.gif

I want to get that lloyd hairstyle but my hair don't grow fast like some people and don't have patient to wait with nasty Fro
sick.gif

I want to get that lloyd hairstyle but my hair don't grow fast like some people and don't have patient to wait with nasty Fro
sick.gif

I have had long hair for about 4-5 years now...

Used to get it braided all the time...

Mainly rock a ponytail now... 2 Cornrows or out every once in a while... not too often though... 

Not that I grew it for that reason but to answer your question most chicks like it...

Sometimes when out at the club random females will just touch my hair... $#%^ gets annoying sometimes...

Especially if it's some ugly chick...

Don't plan on cutting my hair.... because I like it....

I have had long hair for about 4-5 years now...

Used to get it braided all the time...

Mainly rock a ponytail now... 2 Cornrows or out every once in a while... not too often though... 

Not that I grew it for that reason but to answer your question most chicks like it...

Sometimes when out at the club random females will just touch my hair... $#%^ gets annoying sometimes...

Especially if it's some ugly chick...

Don't plan on cutting my hair.... because I like it....

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

QFT....

shhhhh iiiitttttt happens to me 24/7.

QFT....

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif

exactly. when i worked at footlocker, 3 dudes came in with dreads and this girl asked to take a pic with them cause they looked like lil wayne. come on people... these dudes obviously got dreads cause all the "cool kids" are doing it. and they looked nothiing like lil wayne btw. and to be honest, it'd be an insult to be called lil wayne. dude is a joke

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif

exactly. when i worked at footlocker, 3 dudes came in with dreads and this girl asked to take a pic with them cause they looked like lil wayne. come on people... these dudes obviously got dreads cause all the "cool kids" are doing it. and they looked nothiing like lil wayne btw. and to be honest, it'd be an insult to be called lil wayne. dude is a joke

i will have had braids for 11 years this coming august.. my hair is OD long. Hang time is nuts for me.. but I think its time to grow up.. My hair is longer than most girls. real talk, btw im Pr .

i will have had braids for 11 years this coming august.. my hair is OD long. Hang time is nuts for me.. but I think its time to grow up.. My hair is longer than most girls. real talk, btw im Pr .

I've had long hair my whole life (I'm 21)

Just got it cut 2 months ago.

It's short & curly.

It's like Lloyd's hair - long braids, then short & curly. Same style.

The girls like it, so I'm not trippin'.

Depends on the girl; some like it, some don't.

I've had long hair my whole life (I'm 21)

Just got it cut 2 months ago.

It's short & curly.

It's like Lloyd's hair - long braids, then short & curly. Same style.

The girls like it, so I'm not trippin'.

Depends on the girl; some like it, some don't.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

QFT....

Same chicks that complain about dudes grabbin they arm tryin to talk to them at the club....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

QFT....

Same chicks that complain about dudes grabbin they arm tryin to talk to them at the club....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom